Lowering w/ Mcghnauty

BlackySS13

just check out their website...i would link it but i do not know off the top of my head what it is...and i haven't gottan this whole internet thing figured out yet...or you can call them...but again i do not have the number in front of me...might want to check some of the other threads about them and/or try their website.

just check out their website...i would link it but i do not know off the top of my head what it is...and i haven't gottan this whole internet thing figured out yet...or you can call them...but again i do not have the number in front of me...might want to check some of the other threads about them and/or try their website.

:lol:

:lol:

ryan thinking............."umm, yeah i want to post something, but i dont really want to help. I really like hearing my voice though, so yeah im going to post and point out the obvious cause well i like me......." :jester:

Let me actually answer a ? here

MC Gaughys website

Phone: 559.226.8196

thanks Jason...i should get some pointers on this internet thing from you...you seem to be very good at it... :thumbs:

Thanks, but no thanks, I've had enough "luv" from you lately. :jester:

i didn't mention anything about luv...you'd better get your mind out of the gutter... :nono:

MC Gaughys website

thanks Jason...i should get some pointers on this internet thing from you...you seem to be very good at it... :thumbs:

i didn't mention anything about luv...you'd better get your mind out of the gutter... :nono:

:nono: , What, no hidden messages this time :confused:

MC Gaughys website

:nono: , What, no hidden messages this time :confused:

yes, that is true. no hidden message. you ruined it for me last time cause i had to reveal it to you. maybe you would have figured it out, but i think all those lasers have really started to effect you... :crazy:

Archived