Any Procharger guys made it to the track ??

SuperSport

m396,

i had actually met SSilverado60 at the track one time and he was tuning his truck himself, but i thought there was like 5 or 6 guys with the ATI set-ups on SS's, but those guys don't seem to be posting any #'s and was just curious, because i wanted to see if they were getting better results than 13.50 range like SSilverado60 was running. He said he was running 12 lbs of boost with the D1SC and that seemd a little slow to me for that blower and boost level :confused:

Why don't more SS guys run the progharger kit? Is the magnacharger kit that much better quality?

I think because most guys don't want to deal with the tuning and getting parts that the kit doesn't come with, but i am considering the kit, so i was trying to get some feedback from the guys using them.

Why don't more SS guys run the progharger kit? Is the magnacharger kit that much better quality?

It is a cheep kit, all the way around. ATI's engineering is you, not them. :shakehead:

Properly done, it will out run a Magnacharger, but getting the kit properly done, isn't easy. In the long run, it will run you more than the Radix.

Guys,

I've had my kit on for at least 5000 miles I would guess. Since the custom tune it is beautiful. My shifts are a littlle soft and I have yet to get a tranny or stall converter upgrade. I usually don't see boost till one or two truck lengths down the track. The best time I got was a 13.7 with 8 lbs. of boost. I will be in the 12's I promise.... Just some tranny work and another pound or two of boost. she'll be screamin... :jester:

Guys,

I've had my kit on for at least 5000 miles I would guess. Since the custom tune it is beautiful. My shifts are a littlle soft and I have yet to get a tranny or stall converter upgrade. I usually don't see boost till one or two truck lengths down the track. The best time I got was a 13.7 with 8 lbs. of boost. I will be in the 12's I promise.... Just some tranny work and another pound or two of boost. she'll be screamin... :jester:

hey smith,

i think you truck is already running better than SSilverado60, because when he ran that time he already had a 3000 stall, headers, no cats, e fans.

I'm hoping so pal, I still have yet to get everything you mentioned except the fans. I have them on now. Since I dove into the charger so quick I now have to pace myself towards the other mods.

I tell you what though your times are still amazing to me for a N/A truck. I might have to get your cam and head set up to on top of the charger, now that would be a quick truck... :thumbs:

I'm hoping so pal, I still have yet to get everything you mentioned except the fans. I have them on now. Since I dove into the charger so quick I now have to pace myself towards the other mods.

I tell you what though your times are still amazing to me for a N/A truck. I might have to get your cam and head set up to on top of the charger, now that would be a quick truck... :thumbs:

I was thinking of going doing a forced induction system on my truck, and i was just trying to gage the potential of the procharger set-up. i'll say thanks in advance for keeping me and everyone else posted on your progress :thumbs:

I was thinking of going doing a forced induction system on my truck, and i was just trying to gage the potential of the procharger set-up. i'll say thanks in advance for keeping me and everyone else posted on your progress :thumbs:

I thought I had read you were going with a STS kit? I thought it was you, anyway.

Archived