Government Shut Down?

smoothdime

not a pay freeze a pay stoppage if they did not figure out the governments budget we would have had a pay stopage until it was figured out!!

we went thru the same :icon_bs: when i was in the Army in 1978. back then their was no direct deposit of your pay, just a check, that no bank in the world would cash it..but things worked out in a couple of weeks. i believe our troops should be paid before the bone head leaders do, the troops are not the ones who have been screwing things up for all these years...

Doesn't matter to them because congress still gets paid.

:squintnoeswerdrun: and we as the people elect them. So we as the people must suffer through what they choose to do.

This is the new america.

Canada is looking better and better!!

Glad I am not the only one, Ive been thinking of it ever since this "change" guy took office.

Yeah, my favorite part is how EVERYONE is taking credit for 'preventing' a shutdown. yellow_loser.gif Great job everyone !! Now, it's time to put another bandaid on that gaping hole in America's carotid artery and figure out how to raise everyone's taxes without them noticing. jerk.gif

me too. this is ridiculous. i have money saved up but a lot of my friends and coworkers are living paycheck to paycheck and wont have money for rent/food. I cannot believe that some grumpy old men won't pull their heads out of their @$$es and come up with something. oh and by the way, the congressmen and women who can't come up with a budget to pay us are still going to receive a paycheck. im furious.

We should be able to start decking EVERY congressman/women $1,000 a day (of their salary) until this is fixed. Pro-rate it too from the beginning!!! :fume:

Then get them ALL to take a $1,000 pay cut for each year they are in office. This extra money can fill in a little of the budget problems the states are being dumped into.

These elected officials have homes/mansions on each coast and $900 plate lunches every time we turn around, so they would hardly notice $1,000 missing... :mad:

Man up Congress, this is AMERICA your F-ing with!!!!

:flag:

Edited by Bad Bowtie (see edit history)

... But yeah it does suck being a recruiter we were told that this does not effect our job we are still expected to report for work and get our quota for the month but we have to limit our recruiting effort to minimize money spent...so in otherwords work less effectively for free but produce the same results!!

WOW, that last part really does SUCK.

My hats off to you and your hard work dude..... :flag: