Pics After Drop

xxjiggaxx

Ahh hahahaha red SS.....Ahhhh hahaha...i cant stop my chest hurts...we have some comedians in here dont we...Yes i believe it is true, she said that she couldnt handle the BLACK SS...she said even though i was white, i mine as well be BLACK, it was just too much for her...so yeah, she might be lookin for a red one...but the reasoning doesnt make u Red guys look any better :) :) :).....

No its not the Mgaughy's kit....all it is is belltech shackles...the shackles are adjustable, there are too notches for 1'' or 2''.....the only reason i went with just shackles was it was 60$ for shackles, and like 350 for the kit and I believe with the kit you only get like 2 more '' out of the drop.....

Thanks for the compliments

JK

i'll be a little more easy going in my BlackSS then Jon :)

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ahh hahahaha red SS.....Ahhhh hahaha...i cant stop my chest hurts...we have some comedians in here dont we...Yes i believe it is true, she said that she couldnt handle the BLACK SS...she said even though i was white, i mine as well be BLACK, it was just too much for her...so yeah, she might be lookin for a red one...but the reasoning doesnt make u Red guys look any better :) :) :).....

No its not the Mgaughy's kit....all it is is belltech shackles...the shackles are adjustable, there are too notches for 1'' or 2''.....the only reason i went with just shackles was it was 60$ for shackles, and like 350 for the kit and I believe with the kit you only get like 2 more '' out of the drop.....

Thanks for the compliments

JK

Regardless, Looks good man!!!

Truck looks awesome! Are those 22's or 24's?

First you get the khakis, then you get the SS, then you get the girl. ;)

Hahahaha first the kackies, then the Ss, then the GIRL...hahha thats from the movie BASKETBALL huh...damn thats good.....and about the ride, wow was it great....haha i cant even explain to yall how AMAZING the ride was, it was like a bentley or a Rolls.....if yall havent ever experienced one of them it would be more along the lines of a Mercedes Benz or a Lexus in relation.......now on to MY TRUCK hehe, the torsion bars didnt make it ride any different at all actually, at least not that i can tell!!!! Hehehe.....i am taking it in at 8 in the morning to get it aligned, its been an ordeal to get it done, no one can Allign it with my 24's on cuz they all say there machine wont fit around the wheel.....so i have to take them off put on my stock wheels and then put them back on then after i get it aligned with the stock ones, wat a mess.....

Jonathon k.

Truck looks awesome!  Are those 22's or 24's?

First you get the khakis, then you get the SS, then you get the girl.  ;)

Hahahaha first the kackies, then the Ss, then the GIRL...hahha thats from the movie BASKETBALL huh...damn thats good.....and about the ride, wow was it great....haha i cant even explain to yall how AMAZING the ride was, it was like a bentley or a Rolls.....if yall havent ever experienced one of them it would be more along the lines of a Mercedes Benz or a Lexus in relation.......now on to MY TRUCK hehe, the torsion bars didnt make it ride any different at all actually, at least not that i can tell!!!! Hehehe.....i am taking it in at 8 in the morning to get it aligned, its been an ordeal to get it done, no one can Allign it with my 24's on cuz they all say there machine wont fit around the wheel.....so i have to take them off put on my stock wheels and then put them back on then after i get it aligned with the stock ones, wat a mess.....

Jonathon k.

No offense here. We have some great female members on the forum. Might want to clean up your act regarding your ex GF. Im certain she wouldnt appreciate being spoken about in the manner you are suggesting. I know its all humor but a lil tact goes miles bro.

Just asking for some common curtesy for our female users.

Much appreciation and thanks ahead of time. :thumbs:

TJ

Archived