S-10 Upgrades : )

sprayed99

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...I will be piling up the following parts over the next 60-90 days...

:uhoh: Hmmm 60-90 days from now in Texas... 95-degree nights with 95% humidity in the carport. :ughdance: OK I'm there. :D:jester:

Those pipes look suhhweeet.

Mr. P. :)

Edited by Mr. P. (see edit history)

:uhoh: Hmmm 60-90 days from now in Texas... 95-degree nights with 95% humidity in the carport. :ughdance: OK I'm there. :D:jester:

Those pipes look suhhweeet.

Mr. P. :)

Yeah well in 90 days it will be september so it wont be too bad.

Want to sell that z06 cam???

Yes it will be for sale soon.

Looks like your upgrade is going to really put down some numbers. I'll be checking this build out as you go. Your regular cab full size build was pretty cool so I'm sure this will come out in the same fashion. Do you have any dyno numbers or track times in the form that it's in so you have something to compare to when you are finished with this stage of the build. I'd consider it a stage since you are a true car guy which means a vehicle is never really done. I could do everything to my truck with an unlimited budget and in a few months still want to change something, and I'm sure you'd probably be the same way. lolol. Not saying you need any help, but if I can be of any help just call. Very cool build. :thumbs:

I'll be happy to help. Should be a fun bit of mods. I know what you mean with the cam swap on that. It's no walk in the park like the big trucks. You've been there to help log and load plenty of times for some of the newbies to the game. It's much appreciated by them and me. It can make my job a ton easier having someone there to help them. Thanks.