S-10 Upgrades : )

sprayed99

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's definitely a sick looking truck, can't wait to see more.peelout.gif

Plus, all these people building s10's lately are starting to give me the bug again.

6 more months till the SS is paid off...

takealook.gif We'll see. fingersx.gif

It's definitely a sick looking truck, can't wait to see more.peelout.gif

Plus, all these people building s10's lately are starting to give me the bug again.

6 more months till the SS is paid off...

takealook.gif We'll see. fingersx.gif

I'm currently looking for a base model 98-03 single cab S-10 now..... this will be the toy me and my dad will be building, but it will be far from street legal.

See, the back story here is, I had a 96 sonoma ext. cab that I bought from my uncle. The plan was always to swap in a 350, but being a broke 19 year old at the time, I ended up selling it.

Now that I have the SS, and now love the LS engine, I want to do a 98-02 ext. cab. I have some slightly twisted ideas to make it seem unassuming, and still MAY be able to put them to use if I get my hands on another S-truck... only time will tell...fingersx.gif

See, the back story here is, I had a 96 sonoma ext. cab that I bought from my uncle. The plan was always to swap in a 350, but being a broke 19 year old at the time, I ended up selling it.

Now that I have the SS, and now love the LS engine, I want to do a 98-02 ext. cab. I have some slightly twisted ideas to make it seem unassuming, and still MAY be able to put them to use if I get my hands on another S-truck... only time will tell...fingersx.gif

Just be prepared for it to be a fitting nightmare.... cut here, grind there, modify factory parts yada yada yada... you can go with the car intake though and keep the factory hood.