My 2011 Pace Car Arrived Tuesday....

AUTOGUY

I finally brought my 2011 Pace Car home earlier this week!! Thanks to Becky Doyle at Rodgers Chevy in Woodhaven Mi. I secured the car with a deposit back on March 4th. It has been a long three months waiting, but it has been the absolute BEST Buying experience I have ever had, and I have been in the business for 20 plus years. I have not been treated as well by people I know in the business, and there are many.

Paperwork was flawless and communication was perfect!!!! Anyone even thinking about buying a Camaro should talk to Becky before buying anywhere else!!! I got the car I wanted, at a deal that nobody else would even touch, and I didn't even have to negotiate for it!! On top of that, She arranged to have the car drop shipped to my local dealer so I didn't have to pay additional shipping to get it to PA from Michigan.

I am waiting on numbers from a contact at GM, but I have been told less than 100 of the 500 Pace Cars have been built with the LS3/6 Speed combo.

Will get better pics once I get it detailed and take some.

Hanover-20110607-01084.jpg

IMG-20110607-01083.jpg

EastAllen-20110607-01085.jpg

EastAllen-20110607-01093.jpg

EastAllen-20110607-01094.jpg

Here it is along with my Silver 2009 Indy Pace Car (1 of 16) and my Inferno Orange 2010 Indy Pace Car Festival Car. The Silver one is a 2010 Camaro that was used at the 2009 Indy 500. It is a pre production VIN Number, and none were made as dealer replicas that year.

EastAllen-20110608-01117.jpg

IMG_0103.jpg

IMG_0113.jpg

IMG_0118.jpg

Edited by AUTOGUY (see edit history)

Very nice collection. I bet Jay Leno don't have those 3 cars. Might not have any of them. lol.

It would be awesome if you could get Helio Castroneves to autograph the dash of the silver car, like you had Mario Andretti do the Orange one.

BTW Silverad0 SS read this............ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indianapolis_500_pace_cars

wow. that sweet. they look nice. im really liking the 2011 pace car nice. something about the white and red nice combo.

It is actually White with Inferno Orange Stripes and Interior. Opposite of the 2010 Coupe.....

IMG_0043.jpg

IMG_0091.jpg

IMG_0056.jpg

IMG_0058.jpg