Gas Mileage

nkolar

I just read an interesting thread and one person posted their gas mileage. I'm just more or less curious what everybody is averaging with or without mods? My truck is new and I am seeing 13 in town and 16 highway. I am looking into exhaust and engine mods and would like to know if the mods hinder/help/no difference with the mileage. Thanks!

I just went past 10,500 miles and I noticed a 2 mpg increase. I went from getting 13.5 with about 50/50 high and street miles to 15.5 and I have a CAI, custom exhaust and servo's. I just got my custom tune from PCMforless and will be installing it after work, so, I know the mileage will drop a little from testing the new power, but as soon as I can keep my foot out of it, I will let you know if you get any more mileage out of a tune.

I was getting 11.5mpg stock from the factory showroom floor, after I put the bed cover on that went up to about 13mpg, I see the same numbers with 50/50 and just city. For those reasons, thats why I dont drive it much :cry: can not afford the price of gas these days.

Archived