Life Goes Own

lead solo

Too make a long story short...........................Mechanic at my dealer bought my SS for more than what I owed. Too good to pass-up! After much thought, I purchased a SVT Focus....................I love it! It's been a pleasure talking to all of you!..............................God Bless our Troops and Our country!

BUSH 2004!.........................................THE SAVAGE NATION! :flag:

Is the SVT Model of the Focus supercharged? I could have sworn that I read somehwere that they come supercharged just like the L...but there was one at Firestone the other day and I asked them to lift teh hood and no supercharger????

jk

No they are not and they sure are not very fast. i raced a friend of mine when my SS was bone stock and it wasnt even close. :P . but i guess it is faster than the regular focus.

sorry to see you leave the site... good luck with your focus :thumbs:

Too make a long story short...........................Mechanic at my dealer bought my SS for more than what I owed. Too good to pass-up! After much thought, I purchased a SVT Focus....................I love it! It's been a pleasure talking to all of you!..............................God Bless our Troops and Our country!

BUSH 2004!.........................................THE SAVAGE NATION! :flag:

Sad to see the SS go, but remeber that you don't have too. :thumbs:

I want another little car to run around in, but I still need the bed of my SS.

Thanks for all the suppport guys. :thumbs: With my Wife's internships coming up, and a bigger house in the near future..................My SS had to go. It did work out though, made a little on the sale, and bought the SVT Focus for 6 grand less than sticker........................Oh, it's not supercharged, but has a good bang-for-the buck factor! :D I miss my SS a lot. I will buy another one in a few years if Chevy still builds them, hopefully a reg. cab SRT-10/Lightning Killer! :devil:

This sight is too much fun too leave...................Just add me too the waiting for a reg. Cab SS list! ;)

Lead Solo...................................SAVAGE :flag:

Archived