Wtb: Headers

mattwizard

My experience after long search. If you like PACESETTER go to www.AUTOANYTHING.com. I got free shipping and I think out the door for 365.00 had them in no time even though it said it would take a couple weeks. I also used the LOYALTY coupon code. thats how I get them at the price I did. Fast shipping very pleased. Would buy them again. Mounted up just fine just waiting on my computer to come in the mail to crank her up. I found no place even close to 365.00 shipped no tax.

http://www.autoanything.com/exhausts-mufflers/61A2836A0A0A2600358.aspx

Also so no confusion I got the more expensive Armor Coated ones not the cheap set that is not.

Edited by NoLimit (see edit history)

What did you do with your CATS?

My experience after long search. If you like PACESETTER go to www.AUTOANYTHING.com. I got free shipping and I think out the door for 365.00 had them in no time even though it said it would take a couple weeks. I also used the LOYALTY coupon code. thats how I get them at the price I did. Fast shipping very pleased. Would buy them again. Mounted up just fine just waiting on my computer to come in the mail to crank her up. I found no place even close to 365.00 shipped no tax.

http://www.autoanyth...A0A2600358.aspx

Also so no confusion I got the more expensive Armor Coated ones not the cheap set that is not.

http://www.autoanyth...A0A2600358.aspx

how do, I can use LOYALTY coupon ?

how much do you plan on spending? i own some pace setter ceramic coated lt's and have no issues with them. i've hear many horrible stories about cracking and discoloring, but i have yet to have any issues of any kind since they were installed 3 yrs ago.... imo, pacesetters will give you the most bang for your buck when it comes to price/performace. other brands cost atleast twice as much brand new and are really not needed unless you plan on throwing a blower on ur truck.

I want to keep the cost down on the purchase of buying the headers because i plan to get high flow cats and will have someone else install them all. Are you willing to sell your set?

how much do you plan on spending? i own some pace setter ceramic coated lt's and have no issues with them. i've hear many horrible stories about cracking and discoloring, but i have yet to have any issues of any kind since they were installed 3 yrs ago.... imo, pacesetters will give you the most bang for your buck when it comes to price/performace. other brands cost atleast twice as much brand new and are really not needed unless you plan on throwing a blower on ur truck.

Not sure what type your looking for but I have a set of american racing headers for the 5.3L. They are 1-3/4" with a y-pipe and high flow cats. Never installed I am still debating if I want to install them or not. I will let them go for $1,400 plus shipping.