Anyone Else Really Low, Not Suspension I Mean Depressed

Barney

It may sound lame but some days I really struggle. This economy was really kicking my ass but when the Fiance told me she had been lying for a few months and was unfaithful I really took it hard. Have not even been outside in a while. I really really dont know what to do. I dont want to hear the More Fish in the Sea BS, or the She will get bad Karma, ...ETC talk! I know somehow it was my fault. Just not sure how? I treated her like a princess and she IS the love of my life. Its been 4 months and I cant cope. Lost the house, Lost the Career, Lost "The One" Lost it all!

Go haul some ass have some fun and get a smile on your face man thats what you need

I agree. Everyday we all have a struggle in one way or another. It can be hard when someone is unfaithful, and its hard to cope with the pain. I have always heard "Once a cheater, always a cheater" and I believe that has always been some good advice for me. Keep your head up. You may not want to hear this, and please do not flame me for giving you this advice. But prayer will be the best thing for your struggles. God is the way, and the life. Give your struggles to the Lord, and let it go at that, as hard as it will be. Ill be praying for you.

If it's been 4 months and you still can't cope, it's time to seek outside help. Whether it's from a professional counsler or clergyman or even just a good friend, it sounds like you really need to talk and start getting your life back on track. There are plenty of places where you can get free counseling if money is an issue and clergymen are always free. While there is a lot of caring, good people on this site, none of us that I know of are truly qualified to help you. We can be a sounding board but that's about it.

Everbody gets depressed from time to time but 4 months is too long. Talk to someone. That's my advice FWIW and remember that no matter how bad things are they always get better eventually. Takes a long time sometimes, but they will get better. You just gotta hang in there until then. Get out of the house today and do something, anything. Believe that tomorrow will be better and it will. Good luck and let us know how it's going.

Hang in there buddy. Things will get better i promise. Just find something that you love to do and just do it. I agree with some of the others on here, just go out and hall ass it will make you feel better, just dont do anything stupid

Success is how high you bounce when you hit rock bottom.

-George Patton

as far as the break up buddy, the best way to get over a chick is to get under another onedbanana.gifLOL....and just remember that al that stuff u lost is material shit u can get it back and learn a lesson from ur mistakes and persevere brother dont ever let life or other people bring u down u will be alright ........time to get into action and get outta the house go kick it with ur boys thats who u need right now. G\L with everything and ur on the right track talkin about it thats #1 step to pull out of this

When it happened to me I focused on work and working out. Even created my side job from all of it. Kept busy so that I could keep my mind busy and off her. Some days were better than others. Days would be fine but nights were really tough. I was in your situation and treated her like a princess and she was my whole world. I was the nice guy. After her I became the A$$ hole guy. Told myself never again would I be the nice guy. So I went around being a jerk just to get a piece of tail. Now I realize that I ruined the chance of a few good relationships because I was the jerk and held a grudge against women because of my Ex. I finally realized one day that I was so depressed because I thought I needed her to make me happy. And since she wasn't in my life I would never be happy. So I made a change, I focused on making myself happy and making my life better. And so far its worked out great. I love my life and I don't need anyone to make me happy. All you need is time. Be patient and focus on yourself. You'll get through it.

If it's been 4 months and you still can't cope, it's time to seek outside help. Whether it's from a professional counsler or clergyman or even just a good friend, it sounds like you really need to talk and start getting your life back on track. There are plenty of places where you can get free counseling if money is an issue and clergymen are always free. While there is a lot of caring, good people on this site, none of us that I know of are truly qualified to help you. We can be a sounding board but that's about it.

Everbody gets depressed from time to time but 4 months is too long. Talk to someone. That's my advice FWIW and remember that no matter how bad things are they always get better eventually. Takes a long time sometimes, but they will get better. You just gotta hang in there until then. Get out of the house today and do something, anything. Believe that tomorrow will be better and it will. Good luck and let us know how it's going.

Good advice Bob thumb.gif

thats a lot to go through. I'd take one of those depression test and see if you need help. I did when I went through my divorce and to my surprise I was depressed. It's taken me 2 years to get over my divorce but it does get better. You need to get out of the house. Go out with friends, hit the gym and do things. The more you sit around, the more you think about things. It's fine to talk to your friends about it but don't live in the past. What's done is done. You need to move on. It might take awhile to date again but you will move and things will get better.

I had a crappy breakup in May, love of my life so far. One thing I learned, my SS is always their ready for some TLC wether it be a detail or just my friends drooling over it.

I do agree at some point you need outside help. No need to ashamed of that, you should be proud you can admit something is missing in your life. You dont want things to get worse, try a therapist. Hell, when I went to mine we almost wound up going to the strip club (hes cool beans).

It certainly wont hurt to chat with a therapist. You need to get the LVD meet also, the guys on here are fun stuff and that weekend will your get mind off the bad.

My best advice is take up a small hobby. Build a garden, do something to the truck, have a big ass fire, anything to get you out of the house will help. Get in to see a therapist also my friend.

I've been there MANY of times. For me it all came down to FAITH! Have faith that things will turn out for the better. I know the feeling of being "stuck" and nothing will ever feel/be the same again. But it WILL. I have gotten through many hard times, nasty breakups, alcohol/drug addiction, depression, anxiety, the whole works..... However, I had to humble myself and ask for outside help, as many others are suggesting. For right now you are going to have to force yourself to do the things that you had most interest in. Depression will win EVERYTIME if you if you sit in your own sorrows. Faith without works is dead. Get active again.

Take care of yourself bro!

I've been there MANY of times. For me it all came down to FAITH! Have faith that things will turn out for the better. I know the feeling of being "stuck" and nothing will ever feel/be the same again. But it WILL. I have gotten through many hard times, nasty breakups, alcohol/drug addiction, depression, anxiety, the whole works..... However, I had to humble myself and ask for outside help, as many others are suggesting. For right now you are going to have to force yourself to do the things that you had most interest in. Depression will win EVERYTIME if you if you sit in your own sorrows. Faith without works is dead. Get active again.

Take care of yourself bro!

hmmmm friend of bill w.?