Anyone Else Really Low, Not Suspension I Mean Depressed

Barney

80-90% of women that cheat do so because they discover themselves unhappy in the relationship or the direction it is taking their lives, and instead of showing some backbone and leaving with their head high they instead are too afraid to live alone and shop for a replacement relationship to jump into. She's stereotypical. She's weak. She's afraid to be independent. She's common. She wasn't worthy of your feelings. And you're certainly better off without her.

"Women are like monkeys; they don't let go of one branch until they have a firm grasp on the next."

A friend told me that and I laughed, but it rings true when it comes to cheats.

"Women are like monkeys; they don't let go of one branch until they have a firm grasp on the next."

A friend told me that and I laughed, but it rings true when it comes to cheats.

:squintnoeswerdrun: So true. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Well not any better and finally went for a drive in the SS (which is willed to her if I die) and I was actually enjoying exceeding the speed limit. THEN the stock stereo just stopped playing. The clock works and you can load and remove CD's but no sound and no display lights. When I shut the truck off all the buttons and knobs stay lite.

As for the Fiance. I am probably stupid but shes the only girl I ever worried about. Im old but lived alone my whole life. I knew her for two years before I even talked to her. We were planning our future and one day she just said I was too Serious. Keep in mind she loved asking me to marry her after I proposed. Shes a 10 and I am a 4 at best so she must have done the math. After she left I tried to get into better shape. I was cycling 15 miles a day before 8am and seriously dieting. I lost 74 pounds and was doing better. But I was fasting a bit. Well my gallbladder ruptured. Apparently if you fast you will get gallstones. Typical stone is the size of a grain of rice....I had one nearly the size of a golf ball. So my Gallbladder basically exploded and took out my liver. After loosing the career I have no insurance. So its not getting any better for me. Made a WILL and planned for the worst just in case. This all happened between mother's day and July 1st. I know you are all trying to help but there is not much anyone, Including myself can do.

UPDATE: pulled the fuse and it was fine. put it back in and the stereo was back to normal. very odd!! I did run thru the car wash could be a moisture issue. PS living in the very rural area is great for the SS. I was getting 16.4 mph driving rather briskly (80's) on winding roads in the Adirondack park. I did smile for a moment however so brief.

Edited by Barney (see edit history)

I can only relate to somewhat a similar situation I had going on, but I am not saying its the same or we have it both the same.

Met my dream girl, etc etc etc and was dumped. About 2 1/2 months I am finally over it, and damn happy things didnt work out. She had no respect for herself, and in return their was no respect for me.

Take that witch out of your will now, and will that truck to someone else who will appreciate it. I dont think you want her to get it, and have her new bf driving it around, would you? Ive had my will done up for my truck when I was 24 before I had 4 surgeries, and still need 3 more. Almost had my esophogaus torn to shreds when I woke up during an endoscopy while they were doing biopsies in my stomach. No joke bud, I was told I threw punches at the drs face and tried to rip the endoscope out of my mouth/stomach.

So now you have a project. Figure out whats going on with the SS stereo. Ive noticed youve been here a couple years so you know to go to the Radio/Electronic section. Make a post and get back involved here. Theirs great people on this site, and I know they have helped me get over my situation. You are free man, go to the strip club, drive the SS over the speed limit (safely not crazy), try to get your tires to screach going around a corner. I think you will realize you have been missing some things in life when you get out. After all you did have fun speeding a little right? Go get some fresh oil and a WIX/K&N/Mobil 1 oil filter. Detail it up, order some Adams polishes. Make that truck shine, theirs another girl waiting for you, but sitting at home wont help you find her.

Let this be the 1st day of your new life. And enjoy every second of it. Your SS is asking for your attention with the stereo, and I believe shit happens 4 a reason. Go post your stereo situation up and people are waiting to help. :chevrolet:

Edited by 03mass (see edit history)

I can only relate to somewhat a similar situation I had going on, but I am not saying its the same or we have it both the same.

Met my dream girl, etc etc etc and was dumped. About 2 1/2 months I am finally over it, and damn happy things didnt work out. She had no respect for herself, and in return their was no respect for me.

Take that witch out of your will now, and will that truck to someone else who will appreciate it. I dont think you want her to get it, and have her new bf driving it around, would you? Ive had my will done up for my truck when I was 24 before I had 4 surgeries, and still need 3 more. Almost had my esophogaus torn to shreds when I woke up during an endoscopy while they were doing biopsies in my stomach. No joke bud, I was told I threw punches at the drs face and tried to rip the endoscope out of my mouth/stomach.

So now you have a project. Figure out whats going on with the SS stereo. Ive noticed youve been here a couple years so you know to go to the Radio/Electronic section. Make a post and get back involved here. Theirs great people on this site, and I know they have helped me get over my situation. You are free man, go to the strip club, drive the SS over the speed limit (safely not crazy), try to get your tires to screach going around a corner. I think you will realize you have been missing some things in life when you get out. After all you did have fun speeding a little right? Go get some fresh oil and a WIX/K&N/Mobil 1 oil filter. Detail it up, order some Adams polishes. Make that truck shine, theirs another girl waiting for you, but sitting at home wont help you find her.

Let this be the 1st day of your new life. And enjoy every second of it. Your SS is asking for your attention with the stereo, and I believe shit happens 4 a reason. Go post your stereo situation up and people are waiting to help. :chevrolet:

:withstupid::withstupid:

Well not any better and finally went for a drive in the SS (which is willed to her if I die) and I was actually enjoying exceeding the speed limit. THEN the stock stereo just stopped playing. The clock works and you can load and remove CD's but no sound and no display lights. When I shut the truck off all the buttons and knobs stay lite.

As for the Fiance. I am probably stupid but shes the only girl I ever worried about. Im old but lived alone my whole life. I knew her for two years before I even talked to her. We were planning our future and one day she just said I was too Serious. Keep in mind she loved asking me to marry her after I proposed. Shes a 10 and I am a 4 at best so she must have done the math. After she left I tried to get into better shape. I was cycling 15 miles a day before 8am and seriously dieting. I lost 74 pounds and was doing better. But I was fasting a bit. Well my gallbladder ruptured. Apparently if you fast you will get gallstones. Typical stone is the size of a grain of rice....I had one nearly the size of a golf ball. So my Gallbladder basically exploded and took out my liver. After loosing the career I have no insurance. So its not getting any better for me. Made a WILL and planned for the worst just in case. This all happened between mother's day and July 1st. I know you are all trying to help but there is not much anyone, Including myself can do.

UPDATE: pulled the fuse and it was fine. put it back in and the stereo was back to normal. very odd!! I did run thru the car wash could be a moisture issue. PS living in the very rural area is great for the SS. I was getting 16.4 mph driving rather briskly (80's) on winding roads in the Adirondack park. I did smile for a moment however so brief.

gotta stop thinkin like that bro be positive, do esteem-able acts to raise ur self esteem and start feelin like ur a "10" keep up with the exercise get the endorphin's goin, that will make u feel good...eat good and healthy that will also affect the way u feel about urself.....who cares if ur a fkn 4 chicks want someone that is confident, and able to speak ur mind, screw the superficial broads, u want someone thats into u for ur personality and traits not someone who bails on u when u get sick, broke etc. i hope u can make a quick recovery and start life again but in the mean time stay positive get a new carreer be ur own boss do what u want bro and make it what u want it to be... the only person standing in ur way is u

Barney - I just had a random thought last night: I had no idea that you had recently gone through so much physical change, is it possible that your body chemistry is way out of whack, and contributing or outright causing your depression? i.e. hormone levels, endocrine change, or God knows what else...

Mr. P.