Who Rides ?

ChinoHillian

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you got a bike yet, or taking the class first?

My advice. AGATT no matter what! Trust me, crashing hurts! If your friends want to be squids let them. Helmet,jacket,gauntlet gloves,boots, and at least kevlar pants.You will thank yourself later when you go sliding down the road doing 50mph.

2009 GsxR 600

2011-06-01193034-1.jpg

I'm looking around for a bike. My dad and brother both ride so I'm tired of being jealous of them. Just took the classroom part tonight and taking the riding part this Saturday/Sunday. Literally 3/4 of the class have never ridden any kind of motorcycle. I've ridden dirtbikes and gay vespa scooters so I'm ahead of them thank the Lord!

Yes I plan on wearing the right gear always! I see guys going down the freeway at 90 mph wearing skate shoes, shorts, and a tee. That is pretty silly of them

Nice bike too! My brother had a gsxr 1000 but sold it. GsxRs are the most solid sport bike in my opinion. Or am I biased?

Cool! What are you planning on getting? Sounds like you like Suzuki, but are you planning on the 600 first, or trying a 650sv? I know a lot of people will tell you to get a 250,but I won't even start that argument here.

Sounds a little biased, but I think we all are. GsxR are GREAT street bikes. I really like CBRs also. My advice is go sit on every bike first.See which you like. I like how you sit very low on the gsxRs, but that's my opinion. Some people like how you sit higher up on the R6s. Performance wise they are very similar. They are all track bikes with turn signals.

Don't hate on Vespas! I'd rock the F*** out of a scooter! ughdance.gif

Well, you know how most of the Harley Vs Sport bike conversations go. Honestly, I respect all guys on two wheels. Just because I get flipped off by 2 out of 10 Harley guys doesn't make me hate the bike. I REALLY like the Vrods, and the Buell. I like the Suzuki BoulevardM109r, too! They have a 109 at the dealer down here, and I sit on it every time, and say the same thing. God, I would ride the F*** out of this B****!My girl makes sure to tell me no every time.

Go get one! It's only money!pepsicheer.gif

House payment, bills, and saving up for a wedding. Thats where my moneys at. My girl needs to get school over with so she can take over the bills. I'm thinking of waiting for winter to see if I can get a better deal.