Who Rides ?

ChinoHillian

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have one of these bad ass 6clyinders, restoring it now, about 70% done

82cbx2.jpg

And one of these, 1800cc Honda VTX. I have to get that bike back from a buddy, he borrowed it last June. crackup.gifIts been modded out. Never took any pics yet tho. lots a chrome, 240 rear tire,etc.....

Honda-VTX1800C-2.jpg

And the one I ride the hell out of... an 07 VFR, 25th anniversary Interceptor. Bought new, just turned 60,000 miles on it Saturday. Fun bike. This pic was taken when the bike was a few months old.

28175d1200885185t-photoshop-time-2007-rwb-white-wheels-honda-vfr800-2007-rwb-blue_wheels-.jpg

Fireblades is funny, they took a pic of my bike off of VFRD, and now Im the leech crackup.gifcrackup.gif

Edited by KIKINSS (see edit history)

I put about 30-35k miles a year on my Honda Goldwing. It has 207k miles on it and rides and runs like a new one. Aftermarket suspension makes it handle more like a sport/tourer in the mountains where I do most of my riding.

Occasionall do long distance rides and am a member of the Iron Butt Association. Longest day in the saddle was 1580 miles in a little over 23 hours.

Only other sanctioned ride I want to do is the 50CC which is Jacksonville, Fla. to San diego, Ca. in less than 50 hours. But, alas, I may be getting too old. I'm almost 64.......

BTW, my Black 06 SSS has 125k on it. My bride calls me "Gas Ass".

• 2 weeks later...

I had an '82 CBX. Man, that bike was awesome. I owned it for about five years.

I have a 1980 Gold Wing Interstate as my DD.

My advice to the new rider?? Start small to mid size and keep it cheep. Just in case you dent it and ding it up, it won't make you too angry.

Heres another gixxer in the bed of an SSS! '07 750, which my buddy bought from me this summer. Which is nice because I can still beat it whenever I want!

post-16159-093845200 1317960827_thumb.jpg

And my own zoom splat...'03 Z1000, 4 into 1 Muzzy (LOUD) and power commander.

post-16159-069733400 1317961129_thumb.jpg

Edited by GreenMtnSS (see edit history)