Who Rides ?

ChinoHillian

House payment, bills, and saving up for a wedding. Thats where my moneys at. My girl needs to get school over with so she can take over the bills. I'm thinking of waiting for winter to see if I can get a better deal.

Ya I guess that other stuff is important lol. Ya I waited till the middle of the blistering heat to buy mine and got a really good deal. Its just about time for riding season too!

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

House payment, bills, and saving up for a wedding. Thats where my moneys at. My girl needs to get school over with so she can take over the bills. I'm thinking of waiting for winter to see if I can get a better deal.

thats where you will find good deals wait it out until winter. i know what you mean as far as your women getting done with school so she can make some $$$. my wife just finished school last month. she had been going for 6 years and shes finally done. it such a nice feeling. she hasn't worked in 3yrs. ive been work supporting us. im pretty stoked she already has a job and makes double what i do. i know im a :yellow_loser: but im ok with it she lets me have toys

i have had 3 different bikes 07 R6s, 08 gsxr 600, and i just sold my 07 Gsx-r 1000 last week. kinda sad but i never rode it so it had to go. heres the last pictures i have of it. good luck on picking out the right bike for you. have fun they are a blast. gear up and be safe.

IMG_9656.jpg

IMG_9671.jpg

IMG_9670.jpg

GsxRs are the most solid sport bike in my opinion. Or am I biased?

They are also the most stolen bikes. If you get one around here you might as well chain it to your leg inside your house next to your bed at night. Because if you don't, it will be missing and parted out into 1,000 pieces before you wake up in the morning. Personally, I would LOVE to own a bike and ride. I just haven't found the money or time to devote to it. I must say that 09 R6 looks badass though!! That pic is very tempting dude, very!

They are also the most stolen bikes. If you get one around here you might as well chain it to your leg inside your house next to your bed at night. Because if you don't, it will be missing and parted out into 1,000 pieces before you wake up in the morning. Personally, I would LOVE to own a bike and ride. I just haven't found the money or time to devote to it. I must say that 09 R6 looks badass though!! That pic is very tempting dude, very!

Oh you know you want one!

aefda576-dc0a-893e.jpg

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

My bike..

dragcycle_main_485.jpg

Yea right..

Actually my real bike..

98 CID,10:1,.600 CAM,Crane Single Fire ignition,BDL 3"BDL Belt Drive,18" apes on 6" risers. Just over 100 H.P ...

Picture174.jpg

Picture161.jpg

Edited by ssspringer (see edit history)