Want A Loud Performane Exhaust

cmoney23

Alright ive decided my next upgrade is gonna be an exhaust system. I can go to youtube and listen to exhausts all day but i wanna know whats gonna be the best exhaust performance wise. I want it to be loud and agressive and legal. I would love some input. Can i get want im looking for on a stock motor? Or am i gonna need some headers?

Guest JasonHensley22

I know your a newbie am Im not being mean but seriously SEARCH BUTTON SEARCH BUTTON this question is asked several times a week.

iamwithstupid.gif come on lol, we've been over this. But I run a Corsa Sport.

Edit: I will also be running American Racing LT headers soon...

Edited by JasonHensley22 (see edit history)

best performance and sound as far as a complete cat back kit goes is a the corsa sport. quiet at idle, but goes into beast mode at WOT. sounds even meaner with longtube headers. I run dynatech supermaxx longtube headers with the sport and it goes into ultra beast mode

Guest JasonHensley22

best performance and sound as far as a complete cat back kit goes is a the corsa sport. quiet at idle, but goes into beast mode at WOT. sounds even meaner with longtube headers. I run dynatech supermaxx longtube headers with the sport and it goes into ultra beast mode

Haha ULTRA BEAST MODE! Now i'm definitely getting LT headers...

Corsa sport is the way to go if you want loud with out drone . i have AR long tubes and Corsa touring which is quite at idle but scream when you get on it... there are some vids of my set-up on the right side of the main page.... chris

depends on your budget man. Corsa is gonna run you 750 or so. ARH headers are around 1100 correct me guys if wrong. If you want spend around 200 and be loud with performance get some Magnaflow 14" bullets and OBX LT headers. OBX are 495 and have dummy cats to keep you "legal" only on the visual inspection. If your state sniffs you than keep cats and go shorties.

Edited by Bad Ass Silvy (see edit history)

Heres mine. I have stock exhaust manifolds and cats still. Corsa sport exhaust but I ****ed up my muffler so i replaced the muffler with a test pipe and my god it is sexy!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzSc5Kdph_Q

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haax25GNeNY

Edited by ThatTallCanadian (see edit history)