How Do U Think It Will Look

So I found some nice stuff on US Speedo and was wondering wat you all think before I purchace. I'm looking at the esky style trim, keeping the white face SSS gauges and then doing the carbon fiber hubs with red needles.

Anyone ever deal with US Speedo?

Opinions?

Thanks logan

All of the silverado gauges I believe came from the US Speedo factory if Im not mistaken. I bought a set of US Speedo gauges in stainless steel RST edition straight from the company. I love mine, they make a great product.

Here is a picture of mine. Dont knock the factory needles, I like the look. Looks more sports car inspired to me lol My trim ring is a orig. escalade part. The gauges are US Speedo. The gauges have been adjusted since this picture was taken.

100_1193.jpg

Edited by jddmj (see edit history)

All of the silverado gauges I believe came from the US Speedo factory if Im not mistaken. I bought a set of US Speedo gauges in stainless steel RST edition straight from the company. I love mine, they make a great product.

Here is a picture of mine. Dont knock the factory needles, I like the look. Looks more sports car inspired to me lol My trim ring is a orig. escalade part. The gauges are US Speedo. The gauges have been adjusted since this picture was taken.

100_1193.jpg

whos sig is on the tac?

That is john moss signature. A late gm designer. All of the rst editions I have seen are red, but I found these and they matched my whole them.

If it had a white coversion it would show a brighter blue......what would that cost?

Yes u can. I picked mine up through eBay, but it was their store.

That is john moss signature. A late gm designer. All of the rst editions I have seen are red, but I found these and they matched my whole them.

If it had a white coversion it would show a brighter blue......what would that cost?

Yes u can. I picked mine up through eBay, but it was their store.

Blue LEDs would give you a better blue if thats what you are looking for. I'll PM you a price.

Blue LEDs would give you a better blue if thats what you are looking for. I'll PM you a price.

The gauges light up blue the way they are. Im trying to get everything else going blue to match the radio. Got a few other things up my sleeve too.

Well I'm stumped. Tried ebay, no luck to get and esky bezel without buying a whole background and everything. Then I tried 4wheelonline and they are backordered till they don't know when.

You guys got any ideas of where I can get one from that will ship to canada?

Well I'm stumped. Tried ebay, no luck to get and esky bezel without buying a whole background and everything. Then I tried 4wheelonline and they are backordered till they don't know when.

You guys got any ideas of where I can get one from that will ship to canada?

where abouts in BC are you?