New Best , Last Run Of The Season ...

idahoBLKss

got 2 11.7 runs but check out the mph!!! so close to my 120 sticker cryin.gif

this is still with crappy 1.9 60 fts and only 12 psi...... god i love corn oil!!

IM #413

first run of the day, i kick my self in the ass on this one cause i ran the tank too low on gas and it cut out for a second on the 1-2 shift other wise i probably would of had my 120 sticker, ohh well live and learn...

2011-10-29_16-48-32_506.jpg

and my best , time of the season 11.709...

2011-10-29_16-49-28_240.jpg

Edited by idahoBLKss (see edit history)

Congrats on the times man!

ps. Its winter season, might be in touch with some under armour hoodies and for you to create an SS hoody, I doubt it will be cheap but it will be nice. I am busy moving and birthdays this month, but I would like to have a custom one made.

thanks guys!! if only i can figure out how to get this 80e out of the hole faster ... and yes getting very close to needing a cage but dont know if ill do it if the time comes, might have to do some track hopping lol , i really want to go to a sea level track any way this track is at 2800 ft with a constant 4000ft da.

yeah stock bottom end only thing done to motor is cam kit ( cam,rod,springs) its hitting 12#s right now on my gauge sometimes i see a 13 . so ill guess 12.5 #'s or so.

Congrats... 10's next year. Just fixing the torque out of the hole alone will get you low 11's on your current setup. Low 11's on stock long block will be amazing. I'm curious, how much are you paying for E85 out by you?

nice mph too , im going for those times in the new 4 door after a tune , pulley and cooling mods , sucks when a 11 sec daily driver isnt enough anymore.

i cant wait to play with my SS again , but winter is my game time for it so im gearing up .

nice mph too , im going for those times in the new 4 door after a tune , pulley and cooling mods , sucks when a 11 sec daily driver isnt enough anymore.

i cant wait to play with my SS again , but winter is my game time for it so im gearing up .

thanks chase, never see you on here any more. you get the truck up and running again?