Wills Rcsb Build

silverado_ss_04

That looks like a pre-fabbed bucket? I looked through your thread and I must have missed where you got that? What is it, an what do you think of the quality? And the dual pump harness? Hobbs switch or both on all the time?

Looks like a Lonnie's setup? I'm thinking about buy one of them to be done with all my fuel problems.

Edited by Aksss (see edit history)

Got the pumps mounted and got the Y fitting installed.

Both pumps go into the Y with 3/8" fittings and come out with 1/2"

Still need to get fittings to run -8 off the top of the tank.

CD7FB050-5E1F-4FDE-AEBD-0479B5AC5583-103

Edited by silverado_ss_04 (see edit history)

That looks like a pre-fabbed bucket? I looked through your thread and I must have missed where you got that? What is it, an what do you think of the quality? And the dual pump harness? Hobbs switch or both on all the time?

Looks like a Lonnie's setup? I'm thinking about buy one of them to be done with all my fuel problems.

its the stock 04 returnless bucket, i hacked up the bottom of the bucket to fit the filters in.

both pumps will be on at all time, i have heard a few bad stories with running one off a switch for WOT.

hopefully get the rest of the fittings i need tomorrow to finish this up.

IMG_0064.jpg

IMG_0066.jpg

IMG_0069.jpg

excuse me if this is a dumb question but thats setup for return system correct?? im just getting in to doing a fuel system and i actually can see from those pics alot of useful info. best pics around for me cause i get confused so easy with the adding bigger pumps in factory basket things and everyone using hobbs switchs and stuff. yours looks straight forward and to the point. 2 pumps, on at same time, all the time, never have a fuel issue and be done.

excuse me if this is a dumb question but thats setup for return system correct?? im just getting in to doing a fuel system and i actually can see from those pics alot of useful info. best pics around for me cause i get confused so easy with the adding bigger pumps in factory basket things and everyone using hobbs switchs and stuff. yours looks straight forward and to the point. 2 pumps, on at same time, all the time, never have a fuel issue and be done.

yes its setup for return now, i used the old feed as a -6 return and added the new -8 feed.

if you need anymore pics or info let me know.