Wills Rcsb Build

silverado_ss_04

so the 2 black fittings you added are gonna be the new feed and the return. i think i got it now. will the 2 that look stock on the top be used for anything? vents?

Just read the whole thread as well. Cant believe i have been oblivious to this thread until now. You've built yourself the meanest looking truck ive ever seen. Haha i laughed when i saw the engine parts scattered on the table. Ive got a pic that looks just like that when i popped 2 of my pistons. Blew a huge hole in the block as well. And the video looks exactly like mine did that day. Lol. A lot of your pics look all to familiar... I would love to build something like this. But ive got to finish what ive started on the SS before i move on. And theres A LOT to do as you well know. Im about to do my fuel system as well. I ordered an Aeromotive 340 and harness from Racetronix. They just showed up yesterday. Im not sure what to expect, as ive never done an aftermarket pump before. Done dozens of OEM swaps, and ive been inside the bucket out of curiosity, but im not sure what to expect when it comes to wiring it up. But im sure ill figure it out. If not, you'll be getting a PM from me. Haha. I cant wait wait to see this truck of yours finished. Awesome work!

You should do one going to each side and have them fit flush going through the cladding....that's be badass ;) Something like this... padyte2y.jpg

i would vote against that on this truck lol. :uhoh:

I think the dual tips popping out under the truck bed just in front of the rear wheel is the right call here in this application. I want to install a Corsa but they don't make one that exits in front of the rear wheel that I know of. I'd prefer round rolled tips at an angle but that's just me. I'm sure this Magnaflow set up will sound killer.