Wills Rcsb Build

silverado_ss_04

Lookin and sounding bad ass Will.

I was gonna ask you how you ran your wiring with the intake cause I will be doing the same on mine.

Get her on the road and let it rip!

I need to come up and see that thing some time.

Do you know of any AWD Dynos up in your area by the way? Closest one I have found so far is down in Seattle.

are you sure it's long enough for our trucks?

The one in Seattle said they had one long enough for trucks yes, it's tough to find them though.

Long enough for trucks in general or our trucks? I've talked to a couple with awd dynos and our truck with the extended cab is always like 1 inch to short...shit*y

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

• 2 weeks later...
been thinking about picking up some intro vista 2 rims with nitto nt05R tires 315/35/20 for the rear.

anyone know any info on this tire and how long it would last on the street?

Edited by silverado_ss_04 (see edit history)

been thinking about picking up some intro vista 2 rims with nitto nt05R tires 315/35/20 for the rear.
anyone know any info on this tire and how long it would last on the street?

I have never personally ran any street drag radial but I have a buddy who is a hard core racer. has a full blowin drag car. ad also has a 06 gto with a blower for street fun. he ran the nitto nt05R and did not car for them. he saud they weren't to bad but after running the Mickey Thompson Et street and loves them. they hook very hard. but Im not sure it the make a ET street in the 20" tire.

looks good man, now you just need a good way to get the power down :lol:

btw danny is right on that oil... its not 5W30, its STRAIGHT 30 weight, very different. that stuff and other "break in" oils were mostly designed for flat tappet motors, ie NOT the LS engines lol :D

and for AWD dynos- you guys need to look for someone with Dynapack dyno... it bolts onto the hub, no rollers and no strapping the truck down to anything- this ALSO means ANY wheelbase AWD vehicle will work on them! we are saving up for a new Dynapack setup when we move shops :thumbs: im sure they have a search on their website like Dynojet, to show all the Dynapack shops.

John :cheers: