Installing my BSER rollpan

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My apologies for butting in, and misunderstanding. Just trying to show a little respect to the board and of course, Charlie!

I'm glad it was in fun, I thought Charlie was gonna get his azz kicked!

Thats messed up! I guess I really need to read this post now, maybe Ben saved it so he could quote it into Shane's Report chit. :jester: And the ass whooping thing! Shane needs grew a little ass first!!! :lol: Dave, I thank you for being a great body gaurd and looking out for your fellow members, Shane wouldnt know about that. :sick::crazy:

OHHHHH and the hits keep coming. Men and woman of SilveradoSS.com. I truely appologize for my sick sense of humar and spelling. Just a bad decision on jokes. And you are right about the coffee. Takes three cups to get out the door in the morning. I will gladly sign any report chit Charlie fills out. You all know he dosnt know how to spell. I am sick and crazy.

Looking forward to personally meeting you all.....

36300448.jpg

Shane, you said you had a cute girlfriend and I didnt believe you, but, now I know for sure she is cute. :jester: Thanks for including the pic so every one can see! No hard feelings, I know you where joking even though I didnt read the post. If everyone would have known our acquaintance my defense would have been less. And about that report chit, I think Ben is taking care of that and will contact you with more info. :jester::lol::thumbs:

hello everyone.I just got my new ss. Im lookinf for a cool grill and hood for my truck .can anyone tell me the good parts to get . i want to make my truck look better  any help will b appreciated.

Welcome to the site and congrats on the truck.

Tried using the search function? Many on here have done both.

Archived