Installing my BSER rollpan

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you will have to get a spare tire relocater. I am going to clean up the tire and lay it on a towel or something and strap it in the bed. I have tonneau cover and bedrug, so I'm not worried about it being in there.

Did anyone get their rollpan installed in the Dallas area? Mine has been sitting in a box in the garage, and I'm ready to get it installed. I have a good place in Ft. Worth, but that's a bit far.

Thanks,

-patrick

Hey 1ChevySS...

What's your problem man? I'm not a moderator, but I'll step in here. There is no room for remarks like that on the Silverado SS board.

You should grow up, if you have a flaming remark to make to RDSS you should PM him.

Personally, I think you're just plain RUDE. Threatening remarks are not called for here.

Forgive me for overstepping my authority, but all of that was uncalled for.

-SuperDave

Not my sup, just a great guy that I work with, sorry I missed his post before Ben edited it, he mentioned it to me at work today and said to come check it out. But, due to a lighten strike in my parking lot I lost the net. So, I guess I will have to ask Shane the contents of on tuesday.

Not my sup, just a great guy that I work with, sorry I missed his post before Ben edited it, he mentioned it to me at work today and said to come check it out.  But, due to a lighten strike in my parking lot I lost the net.  So, I guess I will have to ask Shane the contents of on tuesday.

Well, I guess it's all clear as mud then. It would help if he used some of the things that let others know he is kidding, which I now assume he was. Those things are like :P:D:jester: ;) :rolleyes::crazy::wtf::uhoh: and a few others. None of which he chose to use and not all of us are aware of your friendship.

Just tell him I'm going to write him up next time. :jester: (there, see how that works?)

Archived