My Sss Vs Slp

super88

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your on bro! Ill be there in like 2 days...

My truck is slow...so I hope I dont get hustled.....its stock

And its got this chirping noise I cant figure out yet....some say the "timing" is off as well. Sounds funny. Maybe one of these "bro's" can help me out........

Edited by 2BFAST (see edit history)

Good thing it didn't get out of hand. There's always someone faster out there. Slap a turbo on that bitch and a 100 shot ( ace in the hole) and get back on that horse lol

who races from a 65 roll??? lol if your going to race from a roll it 30mph unless your in some 1000hp car that cant hook till 60 mph. wish i lived down there i would take your 500 bucks ...lol

Exactly!

This is pathetic lol

Racing a stock truck? Y who does that and for what? And how do you not know what a SC sounds like let alone know what an intercooler looks like or what it's for? I remember always racing cars that had more power then me and 99% of the time I handed there asses in there hand even turbo'd setups same type of car and me n/a with little mods for cash too.

But all this talking stuff is childish I'm glad I never went through that trash talking phase, I was in the racing for the joy/hobby of it. This is crazy. That's some world to live in, enjoy it and live it up.

This thread and the whole situation is nothing but fail

I think we can all agree with that. LOL. I thought it was funny. Then it just got stupid and some of the remarks from both sides were just far out and ignorant.

• 2 weeks later...

whats all done to this ungodly fast truck ? and 1/4 mile times ?

It doesn't have to much done to it but its not one of the main trucks in colorado you gotta watch out for ;)

Wanna race bro?! $500.00?? Meet me down by the quickie mart

This was great!

Ok now.... can we just get along?!, gonna have a big truck meet/BBQ in late July and we don't want to have to put your guys in different corners.... lol but we do want you all there! Shit, race some vettes and f-bodys, much more fun to beat with a truck!

Edited by turbo370clone (see edit history)

It doesn't have to much done to it but its not one of the main trucks in colorado you gotta watch out for ;)

i figured his mouth was just running like diarrhea as most do . well im the only truck in idaho you got to watch out for unless you want to play with a 9 sec diesel lol. to bad your not a lil closer i would love to run you.

i figured his mouth was just running like diarrhea as most do . well im the only truck in idaho you got to watch out for unless you want to play with a 9 sec diesel lol. to bad your not a lil closer i would love to run you.

yeah 11.4's at 120 is nothing to shake a stick at man congrats, with a better 60' you've got a 11.2/11.1 in the bag! Wonder how my or shane's SS would do at your track, your at 2600 ft elevation, my best time was ran on a day with a 9000ft corrected DA, we fight the elevation quite a bit out here. Shane has gone a 12.9 with a D1, longh tubes and exhaust only last season... his new 408/D1 should be at the track again here in the next month, its a beast to say the least lol, Zippy and Shane are dialing the tune in right now! Were still trying to get my 4" downpipe and intercooler pipes done on my trucks new front mount setup, we are shooting for mid to low 10's and just maybe some 9's later this season if were lucky (e85 and some meth should help)??