Stomped A V10 F350

SSAlaska

Last Saturday night at work a guy I work with was telling me how his V10 would kill my SS. :rolleyes: I told him he didnt have a chance. Anyway when we got off work it was on. I beat him 3 times from a dead stop. For the most part, each time we took off, my rear bumper cleared his front bumper before we crossed the intersection. :smash::smash::smash: I cant wait to rub it in next Friday night. :cheers::flag:

Thanks for the support fellas. :) Hopefully my intake and PCM will be done soon. That way I can show him a few more asskickings. :jester::smash: Not to mention I am not the type of person to let something like this to go away, He was dogging my SS all night. :fume: So Friday night he wont here the end of it. :smash: So I guess its not going to be a good night piss us off at our bar. :lol: We are bouncers. :lol:

Does the programmer do that much for the Ford? I have a buddy that has a similar truck, I know he might get a programmer for his. But I doubt he will be able to take me. Once I have my intake and tune. I just dont know what to do next? Dry nitrous kit? I dont want to go wet, Because if I have to remove it in a hurry I want it to be quick to remove.

Oh I thought it was a diesel :crazy:

And the wet kit is pretty easy to hide. I got a brand new engine from GM for free. The wet kit is safer anyways. I know that sounds contradicting to what I just said but the only reason mine did what it did is because I bought the kit used.

Archived