Howdy Yal

I love my K&N. Its a type 77 series performance cold air kit. Now some of the people tellin the horror stories might have bought a filter that just wasn't the right fit for your vehicle. I had to take my truck through over 2 feet of water and it ran fine.

And as to your second question, ever couple thousand miles. Im actually going to clean it again this weekend. The process couldnt be easier.

I love my K&N. Its a type 77 series performance cold air kit. Now some of the people tellin the horror stories might have bought a filter that just wasn't the right fit for your vehicle. I had to take my truck through over 2 feet of water and it ran fine.

And as to your second question, ever couple thousand miles. Im actually going to clean it again this weekend. The process couldnt be easier.

Well I've bee thinking of investing in one for a while now, this is making me reconsider all of the horror stories. I might have questions later on as far as cleaning goes if I do get one; but for now, thanks for the info.

No problem at all. All the cleaning entails is a kit that costs around $8-10, and a few hours of your time. Simply remove the filter, spray on the cleaner, rise it thoroughly with a hose, let it air dry, apply the oil(spray on), let it air dry, re-attach filter and your done

Well I've bee thinking of investing in one for a while now, this is making me reconsider all of the horror stories. I might have questions later on as far as cleaning goes if I do get one; but for now, thanks for the info.

No I didn't actually. The truck I had up was just a temporary image I put on because I didn't have a chance to upload some of my own. The truck you saw before was just one I found a picture of online. The truck you see now is mine, I purchased it up in Maryland

nice looking truck. did you buy that at montrose/westside auto group in cleveland? it was on our lot for a little bit for sale. glad to see you found this site!

• 2 weeks later...