Guineag60'S H/C Build

guineag60

I'm surprised you didn't have don at slowhawk build your engine

Well im a VW Tech by trade so putting everything together is easy for me. But Slowhawk is not a Machine shop and Don would have just sub'd the machine work out. I will be going back to Slowhawk to get it retuned for sure though. Ill leave that up to the pro. Don does know his stuff though.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am glad to see it coming together for you Mark. Sorry to hear about spun bearing and the haul to NYC. This is looking real nice, and I think it will be a helluva DD!

My truck will be up in May as I am moving. As I said a long time ago, British Beer Works in late May or June is on my plans. I will be going their after I have some services done at Herb Connolly.

Thanks man. Yeah i cant wait to drive this thing again, It's gonna be a beast. BBC is 5 min away from me just let me know

Yes don is the man at tuning I can't wait to drop my truck off for cam and some other goodies then retuned I might also add a set of afr heads at the same time

If you got the loot AFR's would be a very nice addition.

• 1 month later...

Well after a long time this thing is finally alive. The TBSS intake and T-body are not on now because it is gonna need a retune and i have not got the x-link yet either. The driveability of it now with the stock intake is pretty good but it def needs a retune for cold start and some good surging. I havent got on it yet all the way yet but i have not been shy either. It moves very well though and sounds awesome

image-7.jpg

image-8.jpg

image-9.jpg

Not to sure on the c/r but I think it's around 11-1. Stock rims for now on 275's. I would like to dyno it if I can find a large enough awd dyno. I don't really want to pull the front shaft.

And thank you 03mass