My New Bike

Ruben525

Its incredibly easy for me to go twice the speed limit on roads in the city so keep a watch on that liter, going slow on a bike feels like going 5 times as slow as if you were in a car, well for me anyways but I try to keep it under control. And that's just with a 600 lol

Its incredibly easy for me to go twice the speed limit on roads in the city so keep a watch on that liter, going slow on a bike feels like going 5 times as slow as if you were in a car, well for me anyways but I try to keep it under control. And that's just with a 600 lol

The first time I gunned it above 10k I nearly sh*t myself.

Nice................. :thumbs: I want a bike so bad, but I can't justify spending the money on one....We went and looked at them a while back, and new bike prices are crazy!!!!...It's hard to find a decent used one that hasn't been beat to hell and back...

Nice................. :thumbs: I want a bike so bad, but I can't justify spending the money on one....We went and looked at them a while back, and new bike prices are crazy!!!!...It's hard to find a decent used one that hasn't been beat to hell and back...

I was the same way didn't want to spend that much money for a toy but once you get on you can't get enough. There a lot of fun.

I was the same way didn't want to spend that much money for a toy but once you get on you can't get enough. There a lot of fun.

yes they are a blast. when i bought my 07 gsxr1000 last year i told myself if i start doing wheelie's and stupid shit i was selling it. well that didn't take long and i sold it 4month's after buying it. i only put 520miles on it and i was already doing wheelie's. the power they make is crazy. so now im building a new toy :crackup: . yeah it is 1000cc but at least its on 4 wheel's.

What headlight bulbs are you guys using? I wanna see better and be seen better at night. I was thinking of hids but don't wanna find a spot for em. Anyone know what the center bulb above the headlight is for?