SS_Qatar

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah thanks im still woring on the car ill take out the z71 and need 20 inch wheels.

the 427 is a concept release.

Good deal, I might be wrong, but I don't think it was a GM concept. And like I've always said, colormatch and debadge before rebadging.

Edited by No SS (see edit history)

When you get the new wheels, always photograph it with the rims showing.

Not the tires. How much is gas over there?

It just went up to $4 a gallon here.

Sure . the gallon here is 1.5 us dollar

The pictures of the 427 SS concept do not match up with yours. So you are telling us you took an SS emblem and put it on the truck but are claiming it to be an SS?

mine is not a 427 did i tell you that ? i customize the vehicle with body kit, lowering kit, hedares , exhaust system and i put the ss on the car ? is there is any thing wrong with that?

mine is not a 427 did i tell you that ? i customize the vehicle with body kit, lowering kit, hedares , exhaust system and i put the ss on the car ? is there is any thing wrong with that?

Where over here putting SS on a car is frowned upon, for the most part. But hey, mine has v-max badge and it's not v-max, so...

Edited by No SS (see edit history)

Pretty damn nice job so far.