SS_Qatar

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree 100% as I'm sure we all do, but it is his truck and I don't wanna start anything. Putting SS badges on it is one thing, calling it an SS because of some bumper covers is another...

If it was for sale i'd be right there making fun.

I think what he has done with the clone looks good.

This newbie SStorm is a retard that just drives other decent newbies away.

I agree 100% as I'm sure we all do, but it is his truck and I don't wanna start anything. Putting SS badges on it is one thing, calling it an SS because of some bumper covers is another...

If it was for sale i'd be right there making fun.

I think what he has done with the clone looks good.

This newbie SStorm is a retard that just drives other decent newbies away.

Well, it's not the fact he put the badges on it, it's the fact he said "well since its have the body kit and all the other modifications its an ss" that I don't agree with. Matter of fact if you watch this vid I made a long while back, you'll see I had SS stickers on mine at one point, so I can't possbily be mad about that if I've done i before, myself.

No SS and gmJake, the whole point I have been getting at is that in his profile he lists that he owns an SS, as far as the truck goes, it has giant Z71 stickers and a flex fuel badge, anyone with a brain can figure out that it is not one. I don't care what he has done to it, but for him to state that because he did this and that and the tooth fairy sprinkled magic dust on it only makes it a clone, not an SS.

gmJake, I won't bother speaking poorly to you as you have done directly toward me. I really hope that we can be friends!

No SS, I read earlier that you have VMAX badges on a truck that isn't and previously had SS on a truck that was a clone. The key difference with you is that you aren't on a site specifically for that vehicle type trying to make yours out to be something that it is not.

So your point is just to drive away new members while being a complete dick?

gmJake, I've already stated what my point was, you should go read my previous post again if you have forgotten. And I have no problems with someone leaving if they have no integrity. I'm not sure what you are trying to accomplish by calling me derogatory names, but you'll have to do better than the 3 which you have called me thus far. Could you please enlighten me?

sstorm you forgot what ss really stands for SUPER SPORT.. Do my truck looks like any other silverado? do you know how much it coasts me for all the parts and the modifications.. and does the silverados ss such as Fastline 427 and stillen ss silverado are not ss because its not from gm ?? they are people who work and pay to get best modifications, and a chevy with a decent super sport modifications is an ss.. with the mony i put on my truck i can buy 4 of yours. your just jelious and you need therapy.. ididnt join this fourm to show up..

Thank You very much gmJake you have a great mind and personality.

sstorm you forgot what ss really stands for SUPER SPORT.. Do my truck looks like any other silverado? do you know how much it coasts me for all the parts and the modifications.. and does the silverados ss such as Fastline 427 and stillen ss silverado are not ss because its not from gm ?? they are people who work and pay to get best modifications, and a chevy with a decent super sport modifications is an ss.. with the mony i put on my truck i can buy 4 of yours. your just jelious and you need therapy.. ididnt join this fourm to show up..

SS_Qatar my friend, lets agree to disagree. You have a beautiful truck. I am not sure what a Stillen SS Silverado is, I know Stillen makes parts but am not able to find any information on an SS Silverado they make. But the Fastlane 427 that you speak of could be called an SS because Fastlane would be producing it. So that being said, Welcome from North Carolina, USA.

I'm sorry, I didn't realize that my personal opinion was going to be received so negatively or that I wasn't entitled to it. The fact that I take offense to this guy taking his 2011 Z71 and throwing an SS on the tailgate and then claiming to own an SSS bothers me. I simply thought that as SSS owners and enthusiasts here on this site there would be more people on my side so that every Silverado we see does not wind up with SS stamped all over it. Are they not supposed to be rare in comparison to the rest of the Silverados? I've stated previously that the truck looks great, and he can modify it however and as much as he wants but that does not change the fact that it IS NOT an SSS. Also, there is no need for name calling gmJake.

X2

Holy shit. Do you have more pics of those Chevys in your sig?