SS_Qatar

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All I am saying is don't call it something that it's not. The truck looks great, no doubt about that. But it isn't an SS, you shouldn't claim that you own one. If I had a Fiero with a body kit I wouldn't call it a Ferrari.

well since its have the body kit and all the other modifications its an ss, and why are you making a big deal about it? its my car and i like it that way.

WTF

How much to ship me 4,000 gallons?

hhhhhh

It's his truck and he can customize it how he wants. Stop being an ass.

I'm sorry, I didn't realize that my personal opinion was going to be received so negatively or that I wasn't entitled to it. The fact that I take offense to this guy taking his 2011 Z71 and throwing an SS on the tailgate and then claiming to own an SSS bothers me. I simply thought that as SSS owners and enthusiasts here on this site there would be more people on my side so that every Silverado we see does not wind up with SS stamped all over it. Are they not supposed to be rare in comparison to the rest of the Silverados? I've stated previously that the truck looks great, and he can modify it however and as much as he wants but that does not change the fact that it IS NOT an SSS. Also, there is no need for name calling gmJake.

I'm sorry, I didn't realize that my personal opinion was going to be received so negatively or that I wasn't entitled to it. The fact that I take offense to this guy taking his 2011 Z71 and throwing an SS on the tailgate and then claiming to own an SSS bothers me. I simply thought that as SSS owners and enthusiasts here on this site there would be more people on my side so that every Silverado we see does not wind up with SS stamped all over it. Are they not supposed to be rare in comparison to the rest of the Silverados? I've stated previously that the truck looks great, and he can modify it however and as much as he wants but that does not change the fact that it IS NOT an SSS.

I agree 100% as I'm sure we all do, but it is his truck and I don't wanna start anything. Putting SS badges on it is one thing, calling it an SS because of some bumper covers is another...

I'm sorry, I didn't realize that my personal opinion was going to be received so negatively or that I wasn't entitled to it. The fact that I take offense to this guy taking his 2011 Z71 and throwing an SS on the tailgate and then claiming to own an SSS bothers me. I simply thought that as SSS owners and enthusiasts here on this site there would be more people on my side so that every Silverado we see does not wind up with SS stamped all over it. Are they not supposed to be rare in comparison to the rest of the Silverados? I've stated previously that the truck looks great, and he can modify it however and as much as he wants but that does not change the fact that it IS NOT an SSS. Also, there is no need for name calling gmJake.

Dick