Girl Problems, looking for Advice, Can anyone help?

Okay so here it is. I seem to have girl troubles. Everytime I see a nice girl that looks attractive, I sometimes think, it would be nice to try to be a friend. So sometimes I will try to go say hello and try some small talk with them just to get a conversation started. And they will answer with very few words and then just walk away. I am not sure what I am doing wrong here. I try to be a nice guy and I try not to look like a low life or a creep or a stalker. For some reason girls just seem to get some sort of bad vibe from me and they blow me off and never want to talk to me again. Can anyone help me out here.? Everytime I see a nice girl, I want to go talk to her, and I end up drowning in myself and I dunno what to say and don't know what to do. Can anyone help me out here please? I see so many nice girls out there and sometimes it would be nice to be able to go talk to some of them and not have them run away or be afraid of me or whatever it is about me that drives them away. Yea go ahead and laugh it it, this may sound stupid, but I want to figure out what I am doing wrong.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do they know that you own a ISS? Lol. Sorry I had to. Just try a diffrent approach. Sometimes that helps. I.e. like if you break ice as a jokester try being formal or vise versa.. just change how you start...not a guru just my opinion just mix it up or something.

Do they know that you own a ISS? Lol. Sorry I had to. Just try a diffrent approach. Sometimes that helps. I.e. like if you break ice as a jokester try being formal or vise versa.. just change how you start...not a guru just my opinion just mix it up or something.

Come on guys, this is really starting to bother me. I met just a drop dead gorgeous girl and I said hello to her, she introduced herself and I did the same. She shook me hand, different from a girl, but anyway, I found her very attractive and after I met her, I just can't figure out what I may have did wrong. I tried some small talk with her and she answered and was very nice about it. After that she didn't seem to want anything to do with me. I know I screwed up with her and I would like to find her and have another chance to start over with her. I want to come off to a girl as a friend and not some guy who is a creep or a pig looking to get them into bed. Can someone help me here? If I can find this girl again, I just want to be able to find the right words to say.

change your style, if you dress like a douche or a tool then stop. if you dont then start. if you got a big one wear tight pants and show off the dong, there is no definitive answer. im 23 and i deal with this a lot. i just decided to let it go girls my age here just want to party. im not in to that.

Do you believe you are a somewhat attractive guy. Obviously over the internet and behind a keyboard or phone no one knows and we cannot tell. If you are not, or pretty well over weight, then dont shoot way out of your league. If you are meeting girls who are in your league, you might just try to change up your style a bit. Just my two cents. Also, if you do come across as self concious or under or over confidenced then you might be pushing them away as well.

Edited by 1BAD2K (see edit history)

honestly wat ive found out about girls ( specially attractive ones) they are used to attention and guys coming up and talking to them. wat i do with those girls is make eye contacte once with them kinda give them a little like hello smile and look away and DO NOT look at her agian. it drives them nuts because there used to that attention and when there not getting it they wonder why and will usually start a convo with you and then you just got to hold your ground and be kind of a dick to them. that turns them on and then they want to make you like them. i try to make them come to me my man. and thats how you do it.

honestly wat ive found out about girls ( specially attractive ones) they are used to attention and guys coming up and talking to them. wat i do with those girls is make eye contacte once with them kinda give them a little like hello smile and look away and DO NOT look at her agian. it drives them nuts because there used to that attention and when there not getting it they wonder why and will usually start a convo with you and then you just got to hold your ground and be kind of a dick to them. that turns them on and then they want to make you like them. i try to make them come to me my man. and thats how you do it.

If you guys want to see what I look like, go find me on facebook. Search for me by email address. [email protected] or just search Cody Austin. I am from Wisconsin and I love riding quads. My display pic or profile pic shows it all. You can find me and check out my pics. Right now being a truck driver, everyone seems to look at you like you're a pig. I am not fat, I am not over weight nor am I gaining any weight. I weigh right at around 140 pounds still. I wear jeans shorts and white t-shirts everyday because it keeps me cool on these hot days during the summer. I shower as often as I can, sometimes twice a day. I keep clean, I don't do stupid stuff. I got a good clean haircut that people have commented me on and said it makes me look more adult like, so I stick to this haircut and because this is the haircut I like. I wash my face everyday and night because of the acne, I tend to get it bad if I don't wash my face. I am 24 years of age and I am athletic, in good health, good shape, slim/slender figure and I workout as often as I can to build up my muscles and because I want to look and be stronger. I can run a mile in 6 minutes and i can pull my own weight when it comes to lifting weights and that stuff. I am smart at most things, not everything. I want to have a good figure. I see myself as an ugly guy. But I dunno what to think anymore

Edited by 2006 Intimidator SS (see edit history)

How do you challenge their self confidence? Oh and a few other things to know about me, I don't drink alcohol, I don't get into partying, I don't go to the bars to blow my money. I am for the most part saving my money and working really hard to save my money and pay off my student loans. I driving the same car I bought my senior year of high school because it was the car I wanted. I like it and I am still working on fixing it and customizing it my own way. I am a nice guy and like to be a good friend. I try really hard to get things I can't have right now, I try to earn them and work for them. I put all I can into doing things I like doing. But girls, that is just difficult.