Girl Problems, looking for Advice, Can anyone help?

In commiefornia you have to pretty much act noninterested. have a friend that is a girl go into the same bar have her act interested and then u kind of blow her off. the "target" will try to accomplish what the "bait" couldnt do. i have a friend thats a bartender in a mexican resaurant and the bar in there is a bit of a hotspot and we run that game weekly

In commiefornia you have to pretty much act noninterested. have a friend that is a girl go into the same bar have her act interested and then u kind of blow her off. the "target" will try to accomplish what the "bait" couldnt do. i have a friend thats a bartender in a mexican resaurant and the bar in there is a bit of a hotspot and we run that game weekly

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well like said before it depends on where your meeting these girls. If they are in a group they tend to be a little more prone to blow you off to show her friends that she is the center of the attention of the group. In that case go up and start a conversation to the ugliest one or one who seems to be the most talkative. The best looking one will try to make her way to you if she's single and willing. Being a gentleman is the easiest way to start a good conversaition like holding a door open for her and saying as she says thank you you reply with it's my pleasure. It usually gets a smile. Then if you are in a situation to start a small conversation about something start one. Don't start off by introducing yourself with your name and what you do. Wait till you get conversing and say oh yeah by the way my name is..... and shake her hand.

lol if you come off as a friend, thats what you will end up being, girls like assholes, show a lil confidence, be a lil cocky but dont over due it! and definately flirt just enough to let her know u aint looking for just a friend

Come on guys, this is really starting to bother me. I met just a drop dead gorgeous girl and I said hello to her, she introduced herself and I did the same. She shook me hand, different from a girl, but anyway, I found her very attractive and after I met her, I just can't figure out what I may have did wrong. I tried some small talk with her and she answered and was very nice about it. After that she didn't seem to want anything to do with me. I know I screwed up with her and I would like to find her and have another chance to start over with her. I want to come off to a girl as a friend and not some guy who is a creep or a pig looking to get them into bed. Can someone help me here? If I can find this girl again, I just want to be able to find the right words to say.

Go for someone a few years younger then you, remeber most girls that age are pretty dum, dont bother trying to have a intelligent conversation with them, they will loose interest fast, try and avoid girls that are hung up on ex's, dont have a job, and have kids, that just drains your wallet

If you guys want to see what I look like, go find me on facebook. Search for me by email address. [email protected] or just search Cody Austin. I am from Wisconsin and I love riding quads. My display pic or profile pic shows it all. You can find me and check out my pics. Right now being a truck driver, everyone seems to look at you like you're a pig. I am not fat, I am not over weight nor am I gaining any weight. I weigh right at around 140 pounds still. I wear jeans shorts and white t-shirts everyday because it keeps me cool on these hot days during the summer. I shower as often as I can, sometimes twice a day. I keep clean, I don't do stupid stuff. I got a good clean haircut that people have commented me on and said it makes me look more adult like, so I stick to this haircut and because this is the haircut I like. I wash my face everyday and night because of the acne, I tend to get it bad if I don't wash my face. I am 24 years of age and I am athletic, in good health, good shape, slim/slender figure and I workout as often as I can to build up my muscles and because I want to look and be stronger. I can run a mile in 6 minutes and i can pull my own weight when it comes to lifting weights and that stuff. I am smart at most things, not everything. I want to have a good figure. I see myself as an ugly guy. But I dunno what to think anymore

Lol...some of these ideas you guys are giving me are funny. But man, I don't hang out at bars and I really don't drink or smoke. By the way if anyone has a facebook, feel free to go on and add me as a friend. Let me know though so I know who you are. Anyway, this girl that I met, how can I fix things to get her to I dunno...at least like me and want to talk to me? I know I screwed things up with her already, but maybe a good impression and a I'm sorry might help, though the words I'm sorry are not good enough anymore these days.

Yea but I've been to bars and I'm not really a big fan of bars anymore. I just don't get into going out to bars. I have been in bars before, and some good and some bad. I just didn't get into the whole scene of being around everyone that was drunk.

Over here where I live in Bakersfield, CA if you have a truck thats an ice breaker. if its loud that soaks the panties

LMFAO. I used to live in Bako. If you have a truck and a job thats all you need.

LMFAO. I used to live in Bako. If you have a truck and a job thats all you need.

A good job is even better. My job is flexible, i can write off lunch dates as company expense and all my gas is paid for whether I drive my work Mercedes or my truck. They also like the humor I have in my job about being a "personal bitch". Im a real estate agent's personal assistant

no, do some Royaldale deals though. like off olive and coffee but still in the 08. the mercedes is only a c350 with the amg package but looks good when i roll up in it or the truck. the girls like it. its the boss' old car she went to a loaded expedition because she wanted the room. the sig pic is at "work"

Edited by chawkins6789 (see edit history)

I didnt read the whole post but I will go ahead with my 2 cents. I was never one to go out and look for ass and when I did see someone I wanted, I was way to nervous to go talk to them. I always let them come to me and truthfully its got me some good ass in the past and has lead to my wife which I DID chase after.

You atleast have the ability to suck it up and go talk to the women. I will have to agree with miller and whoever else on here said that women are attention addicts. You have to try but dont try to hard. Maybe one of the issues with youself is trying to talk to long before sealing the deal. I have seen this before and it will cause people to lose interest. Go up and introduce youself, shoot a little small talk. Then ask for a number. If you get shot down at that point then its no go. With keeping the conversation short it gives them something to look forward to and doesnt give the woman enough time to feel you out. This goes back to not giving them too much attention. Only a small bit to show face so they know who you are then let her feelings stew a little.

Okay so how do I approach a girl and how would I challenge her self confidence? Obviously I am not very smart in this area with girls. I have not been smart with girls and never have been smart with girls. It's been very difficult and hard to get a girl that will take time to chat with you and take time to get to know you and hang out with you. I have that problem.