Girl Problems, looking for Advice, Can anyone help?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe change up your style a little man. I know it helped a lot for me. Used to I had hair past my shoulders and skinny jeans and nothing would work. Now I have my hair cut and always wear something fresh and it comes easy. Don't be a dick but being somewhat cocky never hurts.

Before (Was years ago, horrible idea...):

http://i48.tinypic.com/dr9eoh.jpg

Now:

http://i47.tinypic.com/lhape.jpg

Edited by Thing1 (see edit history)

Well I used to do is just be yourself. Be extremly confident. I would just start off with a normal conversation like you do, and then ask about them. If they live in the area, what they like to do for fun. If there not really talking, just say come on guys I cant do all the talking. Shit like that.I would invite them to hang out with a few buddys and tell them to bring there friends. I would more or less just ask them to follow me and they would. I did this once in a Wendys drive thru and they ended up not even getting there food. Basically if they see you have confidence and dont care about what they say it works. If not they are all about themselves anyway. More or less you just have to crack little jokes, If they laugh at the stupidist thing you have there attention. Just mae small talk.

-Confidence, if you doubt yourself for a second your hooped

-stop caring if you get shot down or not, there's millions of other hot women around especially in cali. LA alone has a higher population than Canada.

-relax, if your nervous things will be awkward. Chicks can sense nervousness and self confidence issues

-make her LAUGH! Women love to laugh, who doesn't!

You don't seem to have trouble approaching women and that's half the battle! Just relax and have fun with the whole experience. I'm 140lb too, no issues.

Confidence is the key. Women like confident men but not cocky and that is a fine line to walk. If you lack self confidence women can sense that

Well I used to do is just be yourself. Be extremly confident. I would just start off with a normal conversation like you do, and then ask about them. If they live in the area, what they like to do for fun. If there not really talking, just say come on guys I cant do all the talking. Shit like that.I would invite them to hang out with a few buddys and tell them to bring there friends. I would more or less just ask them to follow me and they would. I did this once in a Wendys drive thru and they ended up not even getting there food. Basically if they see you have confidence and dont care about what they say it works. If not they are all about themselves anyway. More or less you just have to crack little jokes, If they laugh at the stupidist thing you have there attention. Just mae small talk.

-Confidence, if you doubt yourself for a second your hooped

-stop caring if you get shot down or not, there's millions of other hot women around especially in cali. LA alone has a higher population than Canada.

-relax, if your nervous things will be awkward. Chicks can sense nervousness and self confidence issues

-make her LAUGH! Women love to laugh, who doesn't!

You don't seem to have trouble approaching women and that's half the battle! Just relax and have fun with the whole experience. I'm 140lb too, no issues.

:withstupid: Also, you can't look at it as if you got shot down, you have to look at like "She rejected me, it's her loss." Don't show desperation either, that's the worse thing you can do.

Have you tried online dating on a site like match.com or eharmony.com? You would be surprised how many decent women that are out there waiting to meet someone and are having difficulty like you. If you are questioning if it works, it does, I know a few different couples who have met on those sites and gotten married. My girlfriend and I met on match.com 14 months ago and I will be popping the question in the near future too. You have to broaden your horizons and get yourself out there in different ways, the dating scene is difficult to find somebody good. Persevere and keep a level head, you find find that "someone."

everyones advise here to your question is great, try it and im sure it will work,.. here is my advise to you... there is someone for everyone, just finding her is the key, like how every has said there are many different ways to approach a women, what to say, how to act, ect.. but you should be urself, and if you got to change dramaticly for a women to the point where ur not happy with who you are then she isnt worth it.. there are many girls out there,.. i feel the best way to meet girls is at social events, in stead of running into a girl at a store, or a restaurent, super market, or whatever, i know you said you dont like bars or drinking and stuff like that, but thats fine you dont have to be a partier or anything, (i know im not) but try going out with a few buddies say a sports bar and shoot some pool, watch the game and just hang out, like said before make eye contact, and give her a smile and then look away wait awhile and see if she keeps looking at you and if she is then try going over and talking to her try making her laugh, i've notices that alot of women like corny little jokes,, be flirty but not to flirty, be a little sarcastic, offer to buy her a drink, and see where it goes from there, and this doesnt even have to be at a bar, could be at a cook out, race track, concert, ect... any type of social event, also like said before be confident not cocky and concieded, women notice the little things, like style, gesture, smile, eyes, clean cut, and so on. but dont be uptight and conscience about how ur acting and stuff, go out and have fun, and just be urself, and you'll find the right women.. ive come to notice, that alot of women can be afraid of guys too because of those few assholes they have dated and got hurt and screwed over by, then they are like "all guys are the same bla bla bla" and you gotta be that guy who changes that and shows them that ur different then all the rest.... im only 20 i know im young but from my experiences it works, along with what everyone else has said, its all about how you spit ur game, i've dated quite a few drop dead gorgeous girls who were 3-4 years older then i am, and thats just by acting myself, giving small talk at the right time and the right place, but for the most part just have fun be urself and u'll find a girl no problem man hope this helps a little, if you put all of our advise together, i'm sure u'll have plenty of women chasing you! haha

P.s i added you on FB

Just walk up to her and say "See that truck over there? That's mine". Guaranteed score :). Lmao.

Hahaha...that's funny.

okay so I want to get a chance to talk to this girl I met a while ago and I may have already messed it up with her, but if there is a way to change that, it might be worth a shot. I am stuck in Pennsylvania right now and the girl I met a while ago is from Wisconsin just like me. I find that to be better because then at least I could see her when I am at home.

Oh yea, I have not tried online dating because I didn't think those dating sites worked. I mean trying to find a girl that can relate to motorsports like I can is hard. I love riding a racing motocross, but then again sometimes finding a girl that doesn't know anything about it is nice because otherwise that might create a dispute or a small disagreement at somepoint about something.

Oh yea, I have not tried online dating because I didn't think those dating sites worked. I mean trying to find a girl that can relate to motorsports like I can is hard. I love riding a racing motocross, but then again sometimes finding a girl that doesn't know anything about it is nice because otherwise that might create a dispute or a small disagreement at somepoint about something.

Move to Texas lol

Vince and John say it best in Swingers "act liek you don't want the shit, and you'll get the shit for free" Being how I read in your 1st post makes you seem needy and you wnat it so bad. Young girls don't like that.