Girl Problems, looking for Advice, Can anyone help?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea I had a chance to hook up with a strange woman in Tennessee. She is one of those what you would call lot lizards. She come up to my truck just as I parked for the night and was shutting down for my 10 hour DOT break and asked me if I wanted company and then she popped out her boobs and said "I have Boobies" and man this woman did have some knockers on her wow. I told her no that I was good. She seemed nice but I wasn't going to hooked up with a lot lizards that might have a disease also rob you blind. I would say I am needy I guess. I see a nice girl and I just got to have her. I feel that way everytime I see a nice girl. I am stuck in Pennsylvania right now in Erie at a pilot travel centers truck stop. I am going to try to make the best of my day here. I am pretty much just going to work out in my truck and get out to go walk around and stretch. Like I said before I like to stay fit

My best advice is to be yourself, be cool (hopefully you are naturally) LOL, and like the guys before have said, be confident. Dont come off as arrogant, but if you are not sure of yourself, they will eat you alive. Truth be known, you just have not run into the right girl yet. I have been in some long term relationships, several short terms, and I had given up on finding "the one" all together. Then, out of the blue, I happend up on her (my wife) and have been with her ever since that day. There is one out there for everyone, so just be patient. Playing games or being fake will just get you burnt. That is just my 2 cents. Good luck and I hope you find a nice one. There are still a few out there!

Okay, so what about asking her for going out to get a bite to eat? Is that too much to start with?

That's too specific too soon. You need to just chill. Take it easy, tell her you would like to see her again. Also, there's safety in numbers. If you have some single buddies you need to team up with them. It is hard to not come off creepy when you are prowling around by yourself. Hang out with the guys and work together. Also, have some confidence for God's sake. You should be proud of yourself. You have a good job, you are in shape (from what you said). You have things going for you, they want to see that side of you.

Well I am thinking that is what it is, girls think I am creepy so they blow me off. And I don't have any buddies that I can hang out with when I am out driving and working on the road. Over the road truck driving is a solo job pretty much and hard to hang out with buddies when you're in states that you don't live in and areas where you don't know anybody.. so what do I do then when I see a nice girl at say a truck stop and let's say she works at the truck stop. If she happens to be working, how could I approach her without looking creepy and what do I say?

well a lot of places have rules about them doing personal things while at work which can include but is not limited to giving their number or talking for extended periods of time

Yea I am very aware of that and that is why I tend to be more caughtous when approaching them and talking to them. I am sure that is why I keeping screwing up is because I don't know what to say without getting too personal.

My best advice is to be yourself, be cool (hopefully you are naturally) LOL, and like the guys before have said, be confident. Dont come off as arrogant, but if you are not sure of yourself, they will eat you alive. Truth be known, you just have not run into the right girl yet. I have been in some long term relationships, several short terms, and I had given up on finding "the one" all together. Then, out of the blue, I happend up on her (my wife) and have been with her ever since that day. There is one out there for everyone, so just be patient. Playing games or being fake will just get you burnt. That is just my 2 cents. Good luck and I hope you find a nice one. There are still a few out there!

This is the best advise. Be yourself however you are never try and be someone your not. The more you look or want to find a girl it's not gonna happen. Do your thing and bam it will happen. You have to tell a woman what they want to hear if your just trying to pic one up.. Best advise be confident in yourself and treat them nice she will appear.

Well I am thinking that is what it is, girls think I am creepy so they blow me off. And I don't have any buddies that I can hang out with when I am out driving and working on the road. Over the road truck driving is a solo job pretty much and hard to hang out with buddies when you're in states that you don't live in and areas where you don't know anybody.. so what do I do then when I see a nice girl at say a truck stop and let's say she works at the truck stop. If she happens to be working, how could I approach her without looking creepy and what do I say?

Thats it your working all the time, your not in the young crowd, most people your age are out partying and going to bars. I worked my butt off also at your age and went through several times to find someone. You have a job and money and women come third. I didn't get married until I was 42 had my own house and cars and banged lot lizzards myself. Just give it time.