SSR Truck: Flop or Success

GEAR M UP

i think it will make it better, but i don't expect there to be more sales than the previous models. there are still a ton of the old models left over. i'd have to say they were a flop and will likely be done within another year or two.

Im with Ben.

Im with Ben, lolololol is that a new smiley?

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i think it will make it better, but i don't expect there to be more sales than the previous models. there are still a ton of the old models left over. i'd have to say they were a flop and will likely be done within another year or two.

Im with Ben.

Lol, yeah well the im with stupid smilie isn't working (atleast for me) so "Im with Ben" will have to do for now.

Maybe we could make a "Im with Zippy" smilie also to make you feel better. :lol:

I havent liked them from the first pic in a mag that I saw it in and I almost vomit every time I see one driving down the street. I think they where a waste of time and money and even the LS2 wont save it.JMO

Lol, yeah well the im with stupid smilie isn't working (atleast for me) so "Im with Ben" will have to do for now.

Maybe we could make a "Im with Zippy" smilie also to make you feel better. :lol:

i think ben and i need our own signs. :P

Archived