mwalls54 and hank: I'm gunnin for ya this sat!

F8L Z71

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ben, I'm just running a shift kit. I am pulling the race trans cooler off my T/A this weekend for the truck. Probably too late but it's going on anyway.

Erik, No methanol yet. I think I am just way to rich. As the night wore on and it got cooler I actually started losing mph. I am on a really SAFE tune right now but we are gonna try some stuff this weekend and see what works and what doesn't. You know I'll keep ya posted. :)

Hank, I'll let ya know next time I plan on going. Maybe you can bring out the black beast and we can rape and pillage Sac Raceway. Poor unsuspecting souls standing slack jawed at the spectacle of a couple very large 4WD/AWD 12sec trucks. :driving:

Justin, I'am looking forward to seeing you at the track. You know we dont have a lot of faith in those G-tech times so why dont you post some real times in your signature.I know you told me your comming after me ,but I got a few tricks up my sleeve , Thats why I have been so quiet :eek: B.T.W. I have not posted my fast times on here yet! I wish you could have had your truck at the shootout. We could have settled it then. I cant wait to finish my tranny build so 11's here I come. Just so you dont think I am hiding anything It will be a 200 shot :thumbs:

Justin, I'am looking forward to seeing you at the track. You know we dont have a lot of faith in those G-tech times so why dont you post some real times in your signature.I know you told me your comming after me ,but I got a few tricks up my sleeve , Thats why I have been so quiet  :eek: B.T.W. I have not posted my fast times on here yet! I wish you could have had your truck at the shootout. We could have settled it then. I cant wait to finish my tranny build so 11's here I come. Just so you dont think I am hiding anything It will be a 200 shot   :thumbs:

:eek: Keep it clean, and keep us posted! :thumbs:

Justin, I'am looking forward to seeing you at the track. You know we dont have a lot of faith in those G-tech times so why dont you post some real times in your signature.I know you told me your comming after me ,but I got a few tricks up my sleeve , Thats why I have been so quiet  :eek: B.T.W. I have not posted my fast times on here yet! I wish you could have had your truck at the shootout. We could have settled it then. I cant wait to finish my tranny build so 11's here I come. Just so you dont think I am hiding anything It will be a 200 shot  :thumbs:

Damn..... I knew my mouth would get me into trouble eventually :banghead:

I did post my times and the videos so I'm not hiding anything. My top MPH was 105mph which isn't too off considering it was 82deg out vs 61deg when I was running 108mph. I'm retuning tomorrow and changing plugs and a couple other things so hopefully I'll pick up some power. If I don't I'm screwed. Well, I have a feeling I'm screwed no matter what with that 200shot you're planning on running. LOL

I can't wait to get out there and battle it out with you 2. It should be a blast for us and for the crowed. :cheers:

F8L Z71 I'm going to try and make it out to Sac on sat. night 9/25.  Do you think you can make it?

Sure thing man. :) We got a lil more tuning done last night but I got a lil detonation on the way home and need to get used to tuning in the methanol so I dont wanna race it till the 25th so I have time to play with some things. I guess I am getting wheelspin in 4wd now though so that's not going to help my times at all :(

I'm not going to make it to the track on saturday afterall.  My tranny started slipping.  I want to get this built first.  I'll post in the Trans forum if anyone would like to give any suggestions. :banghead:

I'm sorry to here that man :nonod:

Keep us posted on how the rebuild goes and who you use.

Archived