1bad2k's SS clone rcsb awd

1BAD2K

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know guys!! Lol I've been out of town for thanksgiving week and the next week, then came home to a lot of OT at work. I gotta take the truck back to the paint shop Thursday bc I'm not 100% happy with a cpl small things. I did however get the LS 6 pulled from the ctsv so now that and the magnacharger are awaiting install as soon as I get it back from paint.

Chawkins, the tip is an OEM ss polished tip.

Here is the clones new heart:

post-8854-0-83609800-1354702296_thumb.jpg

heck yeah nice job so far. looks like that ls6 swap with the maggie is going to be to much work.you should probably send it my way.

LOL

Do you want your engine covers back for that? Or will you do Vette covers? Vette covers would look good.

That's actually the reason I sold you the vmax cover. I love that cover but it won't work with the blow which takes the place of the intake. I do have the z06 coil covers in red but ill have to do a small amount of trimming. Can't wait!! Lol

LOL

That's actually the reason I sold you the vmax cover. I love that cover but it won't work with the blow which takes the place of the intake. I do have the z06 coil covers in red but ill have to do a small amount of trimming. Can't wait!! Lol

I'm rocking the Vortec 6000's on my LQ9. Its what the shop put on it

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

Yea with that awd hooking you should be able to take a vette unless its supercharged or turbo lol love to see how that 5.7 performs I'm still unsure as what I wanna do with my truck if I should swap a 6.0 in or bore my 4.8 to a 5.7 and stroke to a 383 I'm thinking boring and stroking would be more cost affective especially since these cast iron blocks can take a pounding