1bad2k's SS clone rcsb awd

1BAD2K

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's a pic i have ill post a thread for the build, just saving a lil more for paint...

Damn!!!! Looking hella clean man,u going with same color?? I' think it would look better with silver wheels but that's just my opinion. Nice truck!!!

Damn!!!! Looking hella clean man,u going with same color?? I' think it would look better with silver wheels but that's just my opinion. Nice truck!!!

thxs bro im actually thinking on keeping it blue but since im cloning it intimidator gonna go black as for as the wheels yes there're gonna be silver but they only have em in black so im gonna get everything done together done at the bodyshop...

Truck is looking sick Oskar curious as to where you got your can corner and rocker molding modded for our reg cabs?? As that's all I need to do to my clone

thxs bro i did then my self from a couple members from here providing info on how to mold em together...

Nice where did you fine that low of mileage 6.0 chawkins??

Oskar, your truck looks sick man. I can't wait to get mine dropped. That makes such a big difference.

Cruz, that exactly why I sold the ss LOL. I can't wait to get this truck together and be able to drive it. The single cab body is perfect as an SS.