1bad2k's SS clone rcsb awd

1BAD2K

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks guys, yeah ill post some full truck pics soon. Gotta go back and have the bed repainted. I had the stake holes shaved and some primer shrunk too badly in a few spots. Gonna have the whole thing redone until I'm happy with it.

Thanks guys. I can't wait to see how this thing runs. Should have my injectors show up this week, then its off to the tuner. After that the suspension will be installed hopefully before I go out to california, which is only a couple of weeks away.

• 2 weeks later...

Fnck you blue!! Had zero oil psi on initial startup due to this little guy right here. Went and got the revised part# oil pump o-ring (the red one) and all is well. Truck now needs the catback welded up from having to be shortened since it was for extended cab originally from corsa. Then its on to the dyno for a tune.

post-8854-0-58245600-1372120680_thumb.jpg

That's a good idea! I never wouldve even though, but the more I research, the more I'm seeing many other have had our same issue. A sticky might help those on this site be in the know of the $5 part that can wreak havoc lol.