new nfl season

davechevyss

what do you think the bigest suprises were on week one????? i cant believe the cowboys defense was that bad, and tampa's also, and the ravens were beat also

it wasn't that the cowboys defense was that bad..the vikings are just that good...well at least for 1 game they were...

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My titans got a days jump on everyone else and handed the dolphins their ass on saturday! WHO NEEDS EDDIE GEORGE?!?!? :yellow_loser:

Titans all the way this year baby! :cheers:

You would be ok if the guy you have now wasnt made of glass, the guy is already hurt and smith is alright but def. a downgrade from goerge.Being a pats fan i hate to admit it but the jets looked pretty good sunday and could be a major sleeper team this year.

Dave, we are HAPPY here in Ohio with our "BROWNS" beating the Big BAD Ravens!!  :smash:  The Defense shut down Jammal Lewis and Quincey Morgan was wide open for a 46 yard TD.  Love the New Positive Attitude the players seem to have.  Heck even Garcia ran it in for a Touchdown. I know it's only 1 game but what a way to start the season.

Ginnie

You said it Ginnie, I say Browns all the way this year. (I can still hope :fingersx: )

Archived