White03ecsb build

white03ecsb

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great truck bro. Question though (since I can't google much in class) how do those drop blocks work? And how much overall drop are you running?

drop blocks only drop if you have a flip kit (which put the rear end on top of the leaf springs instead of under) then adding drop blocks raises the rear end higher meaning more low, and thanks..its 5/9.5 right now

Big difference, nice truck man

Thanks man

Dude, a front/rear ss bumper with cladding and that truck would look AMAZING!!! great work! its come a loooooong way.

I appreciate it..I would do cladding if I ever found a good enough deal..it has definitely come a long way with more to come, planning on shaving the tailgate this weekend

Looks great, amazing transformation. How do those shocks ride? Need an ss kit? I have nearly everything and will be in NW Arkansas within a few weeks LOL.

Thanks man, I personally like the shocks..I would love to put ss cladding on it but can't be spending that kind of money for a while lol