White03ecsb build

white03ecsb

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

arent those lower control arms suppose to give u a 3 inch drop?

Yea they do, I had decranked 2500 keys that I cranked back up when I put the lca's in..so the front setup is 2" spindles, 3" lca's and 2500 keys for 6"

NICE looking rig

Thanks man!

Yea they do, I had decranked 2500 keys that I cranked back up when I put the lca's in..so the front setup is 2" spindles, 3" lca's and 2500 keys for 6"

Thanks man!

ahh ok i get it , im lowering mine at this moment with those arms too. quick question, how did you get the rubber boot to cover the bottom part of the ball joint so the grease will stay there and not leak out, i cant get them to be in place to where theyre sealed all around :dunno:

Hmm I don't know..mine were sealed when I got them, almost sounds like the balljoints are busted..might wanna email tony at tbss owners and ask him about it..if you bought them new and the balljoints are messed up then they should have some sort of warranty I would think

yea i dont know, i think they come like that. cus by the look of your pics yours were not sealed too so i dont know, maybe i just gotta adjust them and then tighten the nut on the balljoint

In some situations the boot just slides over the ball joints and is held in position by the spindle/mating surface.

when you grease the ball joint you should see some grease escape that is normal.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

• 2 weeks later...

In some situations the boot just slides over the ball joints and is held in position by the spindle/mating surface. when you grease the ball joint you should see some grease escape that is normal. Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

yea i think mine are like that, well i got them installed and everything, just tought it might be bad or something to have them like that