hurricane is comming,,,,

ted gerlach

we are in a state of emergency in Pa . Things are good for now . I been running my ass at the fire house ,with one working house fire and alot of wires down . We found out the my parents place down in delawere is not looking good . But they are with me in Pa so they are safe .

My Poor SSS is sitting outside. But mommas 12' ss camaro and my 86 street rod are dry! Just closed the office but on call guys "me" are still reporting to work. Lol . Hope everybody makes it through! I've already experienced 6' of water in the house during Hurricane Isabell. Looking forward to this one! Stay safe everyone!

So far so good, wind has been steadily picking up last hour or so, looks like the storm is about 50-60 miles from my house and will be passing directly over me (yay) but, so far so good. Can't believe we still have power! Been flickering off and on here and there but no outages yet.

Hope everyone stays safe, keep your heads down and your chins up and I'll see you on the other side!

This is route 1 south over the Indian River in Delaware it is 3 miles from my parents house. This Bridget is 25 foot high from the water. I do not have any pictures of parents house yet but it gone.