FS: 2006 Intimidator SS, bonspeed billet wheels,Z06 C6 brakes ect.

NTMD8R_SS

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here are some more pictures, this is the most recent and how it sits now. Only diffrence is i went back to the OE stlye grille and stock bowtie.

PA050019.jpg

Here it is whit the black bowtie.

P6160012.jpg

P6160014.jpg

Some more interior pics:

Drivers seat:

P8170013.jpg

Passenger seat:

P8170011.jpg

PC080009.jpg

Also has red needles.

P4170016.jpg

and some older pics of the truck.

P6160013.jpg

DSC_0231.jpg

Thanks, i actually sold the main grille but i do have the bumper grilles still.....50shipped for them would need to be painted again.

P5190021.jpg

I know you sold the grill but I have a question: Would you or anybody else know whether or not if that 06 grill fits on an 04?

Bump, starting to think about removing the wheels and brakes to be able to lower the price some more since those are the big $$$ items, maybe even the exhaust lol......those who have PM/called me know even the current price has wiggle room, even if your on the fence contact me im willing to work whit you. Trying to sell in the next couple of weeks hopefully.

well I hope it all sells together. it would make it easier on your end. plus then it would still be a sweet truck rolling around. but the sad truth is it seems like the seller makes out selling the nice parts off of it and returning it back to stock. Ill watch for a parts thread it it comes to that. the brakes would sure be nice.Ha.

Yeah i would also like it to go as-is not to mention those who have contacted me know im willing to negotiate on price and its a really good price considering if you bought a stock one and added the wheels $4K, brakes $3K, exhaust $1.5K, drop $700 ect ect it all adds up.