FS: 2006 Intimidator SS, bonspeed billet wheels,Z06 C6 brakes ect.

NTMD8R_SS

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks. I still really like it but if it doesnt get sold its no biggie i just want something diffrent. Im just waiting on some stock wheels and once the bonspeeds get sold then ima most likely just take the truck off the market and do what i would of done whit a regular cab, SLAM it! lol

Heres a pic of the Cirtificate, hardly EVER comes whit an Intimidator when there sold used, yes i am the first and only owner. I also have the window sticker somewhere.

post-14055-0-23263500-1360719739_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

This will be my last bump, Everything is now up to date just got the Inspection done today. I have 1 person out of state that is suppose to come look at it sometime this month and if he doesnt buy it or even show up lol ima just keep it. Finally building a garage and should be finished in acouple weeks and will finally be garage kept :D lol

Current mileage is 65,567

I hope you do decide to keep it. If it was an absolute must that you had to get rid of it, then you gotta do what you gotta do. But if you're not too sure and are tossing around the idea of keeping it, i would. It would just suck to sell it when you didnt absolutely have to, and then end up regretting it. I know how much work goes into these trucks, and looking at yours, i can tell you've busted your ass making it the way it is. If this guy does end up buying it, hes getting a hell of a truck. If he doesnt, put it in that nice new garage and baby it some more. :jester:

damn wish it was awd

:( 2wd gets the job done too lol

Yeah i know and i probly am just gonna keep it, no lie ive accepted $20,000 offers and then never hear back............now that is a fkng steal and even then they flake. I mean just in the mods its atleast 10K, but yeah garage is almost done just need to paint it and put in the doors.....its 20'X30'

post-14055-0-15869600-1363284111_thumb.jpg

Only thing i plan to change is the ride height, gonna do a 4/6 or alittle lower and have it sitting like this.

post-14055-0-93538600-1363284252_thumb.jpg