Kooks headers with 2" primary and 3" collector

zippy

Kooks does make 1 3/4 and 1 7/8" headers that fit the SSS truck already as said already by the_aSSet. This post is about them working on them building another option which is a 2" header for the big power guys. I was going to post a link to their site, but I'll wait until their site is corrected. Either way if you want a 1 3/4 or 1 7/8" header and are interested in Kooks brand for your SSS or any 99-2012 Silverado they currently make them. I just checked their site and it does say 2009-11, but that will be corrected soon. I'll be sending pm's with pricing tomorrow, but anyone can call for pricing from here on.

We are currently working on a new web site hopefully be up before the end of the year, picture hopefully will be with the parts and links to YouTube. We are hoping to get video next week of the trucks with the headers.

Any part fitment questions I will answer.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are currently working on a new web site hopefully be up before the end of the year, picture hopefully will be with the parts and links to YouTube. We are hoping to get video next week of the trucks with the headers.

Any part fitment questions I will answer.

Good looking out I can't wait till we can see these 2" headers rolling out people are going to be really happy

Yes, for these trucks. If you order the headers for the new body style trucks those are it. They re-designed the header for the new body style trucks to fit both the new body style and 99'-07' trucks. That was exactly what I posted earlier in this topic. The member you see on here named World Class has an 03' SSS and they used his truck to re-design the header so that it now fits 99-2013 trucks. As mentioned though their website is not correct at the moment because it is going through a big change. If you have any questions on this feel free to call me or Kooks and I'll give you a better run down on the situation. They also make the pipes that connect the headers to the catback.

for these trucks? any info on where to find them, because last time i checked on their website and they didnt offered any for the sss

Yes, for these trucks. If you order the headers for the new body style trucks those are it. They re-designed the header for the new body style trucks to fit both the new body style and 99'-07' trucks. That was exactly what I posted earlier in this topic. The member you see on here named World Class has an 03' SSS and they used his truck to re-design the header so that it now fits 99-2013 trucks. As mentioned though their website is not correct at the moment because it is going through a big change. If you have any questions on this feel free to call me or Kooks and I'll give you a better run down on the situation. They also make the pipes that connect the headers to the catback.

They're listed on the website as 07-13 but apparently they fit 99-13

oh ok i see, thats great, thanks for clearing everything out, ima have to get me a set then

for these trucks? any info on where to find them, because last time i checked on their website and they didnt offered any for the sss

We have them avalible

Header Part #67-52-175 for 1 3/4

Header Part #67-52-188 for 1 7/8

Catted Connection pipes for an SSS #67-56-CC-3

Off Road Connections for an SSS #67-56-OC-3

We have them avalible

Header Part #67-52-175 for 1 3/4

Header Part #67-52-188 for 1 7/8

Catted Connection pipes for an SSS #67-56-CC-3

Off Road Connections for an SSS #67-56-OC-3

Let me know 1BadNtmd8r I can get you a price shipped if you are interested in a set just let me know the size and with or without cats

ok thanks a lot for the info. and well itll be nice to know the price on the 1 7/8 without cats

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We got real busy at the end of the year, and were closed for a week. we are back and i am going to try to get my truck up here for a video. the 2 inch headers have kind of stalled, as far as i can see we have a lot of projects going on if you push us for it get 10 pre order deposits it will be a lot easier for me to get to management to bump it up the production line.

Worldclass any luck with the YouTube videos and or links and pictures. Would be nice to see the mock up pics if you have any?

I see we're last on the totem pole! Completely understood! You guys make products! I'm sure everybody is willing to wait or if there are 10 interest it could be done. But I'm aware of the research and development procedures. Thanks for the update!