Pics of the 2/4 drop and a little surprise!

MobbinSS

Well I put in a 2/4 for now since it is winter. Summer it wi go to 5/7.

UebIG.jpg

Tinted up at 5 on the windshield.

IKBNF.jpg

And I'm plasti dipping the whole truck flat white!!!! Starts tomorrow!

Edited by MobbinSS (see edit history)

And I'm plasti dipping the whole truck flat white!!!! Starts tomorrow!

you know when your friend has an idea and its a great idea but you do everything you can not to admit its a good idea cause you wish you would of thought of it first? anybody ever been in this situation ?? well this ISNT one of them .... lol

Im not afraid to say it, but that is the dumbest idea I have ever heard of doing. Let you're conscience be your guide

God I knew something like this was going to happen eventually. What a waste of money and time

EDIT: btw, did you mean you tinted you're windshield 5%??

Edited by 2BFAST (see edit history)

Im not afraid to say it, but that is the dumbest idea I have ever heard of doing. Let you're conscience be your guide

God I knew something like this was going to happen eventually. What a waste of money and time

EDIT: btw, did you mean you tinted you're windshield 5%??

a surpiseing quite response their i was expecting :M16:

How in the hell do you see at night with 5% tin on the windshield? Better hope you dont get in a any accident, even if its not your fault you will be considered at fault due to the tint. It does look nice though.

How much snow do you guys have up there?

Alright guys, a little bit of hate on the plasti dip. I was expecting that. The whole paint process will cost me about $150. For the Pro Car Kit and paint and other little things. Plasti dipping the whole car with the kit leaves a smooth finish and the gun allows for controlled and even painting. Now other the the body being done in hire, I will be making my front emblem, billet grille, headlights and fogs, an taillights all black. The point is to get that "storm trooper" look. I have seen an entire plasti dipped car, I've felt it and seen it after an entire winter and it held up just fine. So I am not worried about the how it will last. Now, my truck is my baby, and I only to quality work on it. I believe that I can achieve the perfect paint job with plasti dip. If any of you have any tips before I could into paint here in a couple hours let me know

And about the 5% windshield, I can see almost just as good as I did before. The tint isn't that GILA bullshit from stores. It's professional film which leaves the inside nice and clear while the outside is black. It is 5% on every window.

We got almost no snow now, it all melted and now were iced up everywhere.

The on tip i can give you is obviously wash the truck and then clay bar anywhere the Platis Dip will be. Just remember to do your first coat light as in like a fine mist over or you will get runs. It might take you 5 or 6 times going over it with each coat a little heavier, but it will be uniform and smooth.

Now, my truck is my baby, and I only to quality work on it. I believe that I can achieve the perfect paint job with plasti dip.

about the 5% windshield, I can see almost just as good as I did before. The tint isn't that GILA bullshit from stores. It's professional film which leaves the inside nice and clear while the outside is black. It is 5% on every window.

NEWS FLASH - painting an entire truck with Plasti Crap isnt quality work. Its called being to cheap to have the truck converted

And about the 5% on the windshield, thats just stupidity. Its imparing the drivers vision and reducing the reaction time to see something. I can get over the shawty plasti crap but not the safety of other individuals.