Pics of the 2/4 drop and a little surprise!

MobbinSS

Kc brown how about I tint my windows 5% all around including windshield will you buy my paint job? Lol jk but you know what kid it will look fine don't worry everyone dogs on plasti dip only a few people like it and id say 150$ for a temporary color change isn't a bad price. All I'm saying is maybe the kid doesn't want to have a permanent color change so he is using plasti dip that to me isn't a bad idea he's testing the water. It's not being cheap it's just being creative he.

Kc brown how about I tint my windows 5% all around including windshield will you buy my paint job? Lol jk but you know what kid it will look fine don't worry everyone dogs on plasti dip only a few people like it and id say 150$ for a temporary color change isn't a bad price. All I'm saying is maybe the kid doesn't want to have a permanent color change so he is using plasti dip that to me isn't a bad idea he's testing the water. It's not being cheap it's just being creative he.

thank you, that sums up my argument haha. Your truck that red one in your sig? I've seen that red one in anchorage and it's one of the sickest single cabs in ak. It's at pretty good stance. If its yours, you gunna go lower?

The whole protecting thing with wheels anyways is the rubberized coating will not allow salt to eat away at the wheels finish. Due to it having the rubberized cosating on it.

Its called soap and water.

thank you, that sums up my argument haha. Your truck that red one in your sig? I've seen that red one in anchorage and it's one of the sickest single cabs in ak. It's at pretty good stance. If its yours, you gunna go lower?

Ha yeah the blue is my old red is my new and thanks man it means alot and yeah I'm going 2 inches more all around if my 4wd will still work ha so total I'll be 6/9 and the lowest 4wd nnbs lol

Its called soap and water.

It does protect, either way. Its better than washing your wheels every few days. Plus it gives you the option to see whether you will like the look. Just like anything else out there for sale, alot of it is to just make money.

It does protect, either way. Its better than washing your wheels every few days.

I had 17in chrome 10 spoke wheels off an 01 SS Camaro on my 96 Z28 for 4 years daily driven when I was in college.

I had 17in chrome R/T wheels on my R/T Dakota when I had it over 3 years daily driven.

And now I have 20in chrome clad 5 spokes on my LTZ Silverado.

Im in the same midwest winters as you and none of them needed "protecting". They all looked like the first day I owned them. If you are afraid of ruining chrome whels on your daily vehicle then you dont need to have them on your vehicle. Or learn how to take care of them.

Im probably beating a dead horse at this point but that shit really chaps my ass.

The whole world will come wll come to and end if they use it in the next Fag & the Fvckheads movie cause every fag & fvckhead will be using it