Pics of the 2/4 drop and a little surprise!

MobbinSS

Seems like you need more coats..

Oops just seen you said "just started on the hood". Should look fine if done well, seen some cars done and looked like it came out a shop.

Edited by 04redsilverado (see edit history)

Once again, I just started on the hood in that pic. I have already pulled it all off. It just wasn't doing it for me. I had an idea of what it would look like but it wasn't what I had in mind. So I'm back to gloss black. I'm planning on murdering it now. Fun while it lasted! I don't have any other pictures of it.

Now this has been some fun reading...on a side note I plan on plasti dippin my chrome 22s flat black once I paint my truck cyber gray...thats untill i have enogh money to get flat black 22 SSS reps..hopefully next month ill be painting...let the bashing begin

Pretty sure all of you except for a few made this thread bigger than it is. 2BFAST needs to chill out, I get you don't like plasidip but you kind take your hate to another level. As for the rest of you, I get your opinions.

2BFAST needs to chill out, I get you don't like plasidip but you kind take your hate to another level. As for the rest of you, I get your opinions.

I take pride in the things I do in this hobby. Taking a rattle can of crap to an entire vehicle isnt telling me thats taking pride in something. Anyone can do that and you seen the results it gives. I hate that shit and im not afraid to say it. You posted this on a public forum and im giving a public opinion.